Backtrack 5

mma

So now im on a break from school and started on this project. I just finished flashing openwrt on my fonera the last hour but right now im at a stand still. I have fonera and karma running on backtrack on one laptop but my test laptop wont show up in backrack.I admit im only starting with the iptables firewall and linux. I guess im asking how to make backtrack and my second laptop connect via karma? What the heck do i with the firewall(iptables)?

Confusion, are you running Karma on the backtrack laptop, or the fonera as a pineapple?

Yeah dude im pretty sure im running jasager on bt. So to address my problem at hand on my interace no clients connect to my Fon. Please note also i do have a dhcp server.

Yeah dude im pretty sure im running jasager on bt. So to address my problem at hand on my interace no clients connect to my Fon. Please note also i do have a dhcp server.

I would run wireshark to determine what is causing the issue. But when you say, no clients connect to your Fon, are they receiving any error? Are they getting an IP address at all from your DHCP server?

Edited by Infiltrator