Is Opkg Dead?

alphax

There:

sed -i 's/http:\/\/downloads.openwrt.org\/snapshots\/trunk\/ar71xx\/packages/http:\/\/cloud.wifipineapple.com\/packages/g' /etc/opkg.conf
[/CODE]

Sorry this took so long, we have been very busy.

If you run the above command over SSH on your pineapple you will be able to download most packages again. Kmods may not work yet - we will get that fixed soon.

I understand how annoying this was.

Seb, if you need a buildslave, PM me, I have some horsepower that could be utilized for something like this...

I can also set up a slave builder if needed ...

Thank you guys, but it won't be needed. We have two build servers that can handle the load of nightlies, hourlies and similar just fine.

Thanks for the offer though!

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Thanks a ton to everyone that got this up and running again, I truly appreciate all you've all done.

For future reference though, which folder contains the sources for the packages(Kamikaze or straight /sources/)? And how would we go about compiling them?

Thanks a ton to everyone that got this up and running again, I truly appreciate all you've all done.

For future reference though, which folder contains the sources for the packages(Kamikaze or straight /sources/)? And how would we go about compiling them?

No need - if openWRT messes up, we can hotfix it on our end within seconds.

I did and it is working great!! Thanks!!

My question was more towards abxy007 as OpenWRT snapshots are still down - it hasn't been fixed yet.

Our fix is basically a re-direction allowing us to switch to a working repo without needing to modify pineapples.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne