Pwnd2Pwnr

Hello HAK5,

Actually, I have been following this thread for a short while, and I notice that a Digital Pirate (along with a few others) brings a wealth of information to the table. He is concise in all of his posts. He refers to himself as "...the resident dick", yet he knows what he speaks of and his answers propagate the seeds of mind improvement amongst n00bs and professionals alike.

Digip, my grayish-black fedora comes off to you. Through my short time here, I have learned more about ethics, common sense, and that everyone should TRY and TRY before you come and ask around for simple answers that are readily available.

Most people, including I, probably want to buy this man a beer. The rest are offended by his to-the-point approach. This beers for you, Digip. For helping me learn stuff that I haven't ever heard of. Cheers, Digip!

sam-adams-utopia-xl.jpg

(I can't afford this beer, maybe you could put it on your tab, Digip? :)

post-40609-0-88896400-1348925919_thumb.j

Edited by Pwnd2Pwnr

Yeah, I've known hak5 and have been in the forums for a long time. And Digip is one of the very few members that I know of that has ethics, knows his shit and is always willilng to help others. Congratulations, for your great work and commitment to the community.

Edited by Infiltrator

You guys should lock this thread. Everyone should have to view this thread to be accepted into Hak5... if it weren't for digip, I would be pretty damned lost at times. When you view his profile, you see multiple negatives... I think that is wrong and people on the forums need to grow a pair. A verbal scolding from digip is actually a good thing... it means he gives a shit.... when will these kids learn?

I VOTE LOCK! (not that I have any rapport or anything, Digip just kicks ass and should have many noses up the backside of his trousers!

...I just wiped my nose off... sorry ;P

Edited by Pwnd2Pwnr

You guys should lock this thread. Everyone should have to view this thread to be accepted into Hak5... if it weren't for digip, I would be pretty damned lost at times. When you view his profile, you see multiple negatives... I think that is wrong and people on the forums need to grow a pair. A verbal scolding from digip is actually a good thing... it means he gives a shit.... when will these kids learn?

I VOTE LOCK! (not that I have any rapport or anything, Digip just kicks ass and should have many noses up the backside of his trousers!

...I just wiped my nose off... sorry ;P

Watch your mouth, you don't know me!