New Games This Fall

keyboardN1nja

Even though it wont be out til 2013, hands down the most looked forward to title on my list would have to be Watch Dogs. Other than that Planetside 2 is pretty intense as is Mechwarrior Online.

Huge Borderlands fan, got Borderlands 2 the other day and haven't put it down.

Looking forward to Dishonored for sure!

Forza Horizon is out here in about 3 weeks...should be as amazing as every other Forza game.

Also can't wait for South Park: The Stick of Truth in Q1 2013!!! W00000000000!!! :) :) :) (huge SP fan here! ;))

Also contemplating Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (again, huge FG fan)

mmmmmmmmm...Dishonored shipped today to arrive tomorrow!! W000!! Man, i love Amazon. :)

I need a break from BL2 anyhow...sooo all-consuming :)

Yeah... I stopped around level 29; it gets old really quick... but that is the great thing about games... get bored... don't play em... hack a while... make some money... stress out over bills... pay bills after donating limb... back to Borderlands 2! JK... :)

You haz Prime?

Edited by Pwnd2Pwnr

Yeah... I stopped around level 29; it gets old really quick... but that is the great thing about games... get bored... don't play em... hack a while... make some money... stress out over bills... pay bills after donating limb... back to Borderlands 2! JK... :)

You haz Prime?

LULZ! Exactly, well put!! I'm at level 22 right now and it's getting a little old, the break will be good. :)

I haz Prime!

It's a blessing and a curse...I spend WAAAAY too much money at Amazon. Those evil bastards have made it far too easy to buy stuff....but I love 'em! :)

Amazon is Amazonazing... errrp... something like that! Yeah... I like being prime... "free" movies... shipping... yeah... Prime iz l33t...

So you get the games a day after they come out? Or Thursday?

Amazon is Amazonazing... errrp... something like that! Yeah... I like being prime... "free" movies... shipping... yeah... Prime iz l33t...

So you get the games a day after they come out? Or Thursday?

Indeed, Amazon is brilliant!

With pre-order games on Prime, you get them ON release day!

For instance, Dishonored release day is today, 10/9, and when I get home from work, it will be awaiting me on my doorstep. :)

Clever bastards have figured out how to get me to buy EVERYTHING from them! :)

<eastbloc accent> "How much for the litt....</eastbloc accent>

er...nevermind... ;)

As indicated, Dishonored awaited my arrival yesterday evening. Promptly put it in and was pleasantly impressed. It's like Assassin's Creed and Bioshock had a beautiful love child whom they named Dishonored. :) Appears to have lots of Bioshock-esque gadgets and artwork and a pretty engaging story line.

Seriously, it's pretty cool so far, but admittedly I spent more time trying to figure out why my Amazon "Backstreet Butcher Pack" DLC download wouldn't appear in the game than I did playing the game.

Still never figured it out. The code worked, I downloaded the bonus pack. I see it in system/storage/Games/Dishonored...it's right there. But I can't for the life of me figure out why my character doesn't get the bonuses, and enabling it appears nowhere in the game. Frustrating.

Nonetheless, going to spend some quality time with the game tonight.and report back with some details. Lots of good times ahead!!

**Update**

For those who got the Amazon pre-order DLC "Backstreet Butcher Pack", don't despair! The bonuses show up after you meet "The Outsider" and spend a night in your room in the pub. The items and bonuses show up on the table :)

Enjoying this game for sure, and needed to take a break from BL2.

The only thing I'm not quite sure I like is the objectives/tasks system. It seems that there is no local map, and no way to pick, say, an optional objective and just pursue it (like you would in Borderlands, Skyrim, Fallout, etc). You can select/deselect them, but nothing really changes...you still have a floating white arrow on your screen indicating the same location, despite what objectives you choose to show/not show.

Otherwise, the game is very intriguing. Lots of sneaking around. LOTS. And there are some unique powers that you can obtain through the rune system. Many of the games mechanics have a familiar feeling in one way or another, and that's a good thing.

I hope others are enjoying this game as much as I am. The artwork is great, the gameplay is great, and it's engrossing. I am a HUGE fan of Bioshock, so the art appeals to me a lot.

It's really like a love child of Bioshock, Assassins Creed, and Skyrim. If you're a fan of any or all of these games, you're sure to like Dishonored.

Edited by hfam

• 2 weeks later...

I also recently got Dirt 3 free with a graphics card haven't got around to installing it though... I also was able to get skyrim, RAGE. and BF3 for 10 bucks each from toys r us a few weeks ago but also haven't really been playing them.. The one game I've really been playing is CS:GO, just trying to get used to the difference between it and source.