Hak.5 Virtual Set

psichonico

I got very bored when i was in Second Life. So i was thinking i need a way to improve my building skills and then when i was re-watching Hak.5 2x02. I just started building the virtual set for Hak.5. I am still working on the set but heres what i got so far.

hak5set001qf1.jpg

Let me know what you think :D.

If you want to see it join Second Life at secondlife.com and goto this SLurl

(http://slurl.com/secondlife/dimidiata/70/2...l%20Hak.5%20Set)

Facebook will suck in six months like myspace does now. Mark my words

But there are two critical differences between MySpace and Facebook.

1. Facebook doesn't allow people to burn people's eyes with god awful web design. The layout is standard and you can only populate it with your profile pic, information, and your own pictures. No more 15 songs playing at once, unreadable fonts, etc.

2. Facebook is arranged into networks, and I believe it will stay that way. People in different networks can't just browse other ones, so there is still an element of localization in it.

Facebook may get worse over time, but it's doing it at a much slower rate then MySpace did it.

2. Facebook is arranged into networks, and I believe it will stay that way. People in different networks can't just browse other ones, so there is still an element of localization in it.

I think that's about to change...

I think that's about to change...

Why do you say that? The owners of Facebook have made it very clear in that last few weeks that the networks will be the same as networks for different schools. I think it would be suicide for them to change that considering it's their one differentiating factor which separates from other cesspools like MySpace.

Perhaps you heard that they were opening it up to everyone, but misunderstood the methodolgy which they are going to follow.

They are opening it up to pretty much everybody, but people will still be sperated into networks. For example, if you join Facebook for the New York area, you will see people in that area and that area only, unless the other person approves a friend request. If you join with a company like CDW you'll be able to see other CDW employees, but not people from Southern Illinois University or St. Louis networks.