Sucess, Ap121U Thanks To The Guides! Wud Love Some Advice

chaosengine

Hi!

Today I recieved a new Alfa Ap121u and a USB UART TTL adapter. I went this route as I am not in the US and the shipping / customs was just too much. I would love to donate tho if possible.

So, by using the awesome Wiki pages and Mr-Protocol's video guide I was up and running within the hour.! Not bad from delivery to pineapple.! :P

Had the issue in Putty that was getting no output from the router on com port, but changing out the TX and RX order got things on the way.

I done the clean flash, with firmware 1.1.1 and upgraded to 2.5.0 using the pineapple update from the webpage. Easy.

I also managed to setup my 4gb flash drive to use as storage and to install add-on modules/infusions.

I shared the internet connection easily within windows 7, and the pineapple is online and loving it.

So now im up and running, I would like to ask some premiliary questions.

How can I set up the pineapple to capture credentials of the 'victims' that connect.?

I have been using Backtrack 5 and the easy-creds script which uses Ettercap, sslstrip and urlsniff to capture passswords sucessfully in my Lab.

I would like to achieve the same ease with the pineapple. (without backtrack!)

I have had a look around on the Pineapple Bar and downloaded some exellent 'infusions' such as Ettercap, sslstrip, jammer, sitesurvey, (many thanks to whistlemaster) your a STAR! :)

So to clarify, i would like to setup my shiney new yummy pineapple with the ability to automatically capture credentials, passwords e.t.c, and save the logs to a usb drive.

Can you please guide me on how to setup please?

many thanks for the fantastic work and community. I look forward to hearing from you.

cheers!

Hi!

Today I recieved a new Alfa Ap121u and a USB UART TTL adapter. I went this route as I am not in the US and the shipping / customs was just too much. I would love to donate tho if possible.

So, by using the awesome Wiki pages and Mr-Protocol's video guide I was up and running within the hour.! Not bad from delivery to pineapple.! :P

Had the issue in Putty that was getting no output from the router on com port, but changing out the TX and RX order got things on the way.

I done the clean flash, with firmware 1.1.1 and upgraded to 2.5.0 using the pineapple update from the webpage. Easy.

I also managed to setup my 4gb flash drive to use as storage and to install add-on modules/infusions.

I shared the internet connection easily within windows 7, and the pineapple is online and loving it.

So now im up and running, I would like to ask some premiliary questions.

How can I set up the pineapple to capture credentials of the 'victims' that connect.?

I have been using Backtrack 5 and the easy-creds script which uses Ettercap, sslstrip and urlsniff to capture passswords sucessfully in my Lab.

I would like to achieve the same ease with the pineapple. (without backtrack!)

I have had a look around on the Pineapple Bar and downloaded some exellent 'infusions' such as Ettercap, sslstrip, jammer, sitesurvey, (many thanks to whistlemaster) your a STAR! :)

So to clarify, i would like to setup my shiney new yummy pineapple with the ability to automatically capture credentials, passwords e.t.c, and save the logs to a usb drive.

Can you please guide me on how to setup please?

many thanks for the fantastic work and community. I look forward to hearing from you.

cheers!

Im sure if you use the search box at the top of the forum you will find everything you need, ;)

Key Words : Phishing SSL-Strip etc....

Edited by mreidiv