[Suggestion] Css Editor Tweaks

There have been a couple of threads of people looking for css tweaks for the pineapple UI, but I haven't really come across many of them. I started working on a less conspicuous UI than the stock matrix css and came up with a couple of ideas.

It seems like people use the CSS editor more like a module than a configuration.

a CSS module could support 'themes' or different css loadouts that could be downloaded and loaded into the pineapple.

Im sure I could even make a pineapple layout that mimicked facebook.

add a basic html color picker.

rating system perhaps.

Just some ideas

I agree with most of your points, but I recommend anyone planning to do this to wait until the new UI is out.

Work on the new UI has started and more information about it will appear soon. I am not giving an ETA or similar though, please stay tuned.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Also, As I have been going on, a couple of styles seem to be hard coded into the html (i.e. <b style="css:asdf;">)

The textarea boxes on the config page

status notifications ( current mode for black/whitelisting | reset button is enabled)

ill add any more if I see them

These can be changed by adding a class to the elements and defining that class in the custom css.

Edited by mondrianaire

Also, As I have been going on, a couple of styles seem to be hard coded into the html (i.e. <b style="css:asdf;">)

The textarea boxes on the config page

status notifications ( current mode for black/whitelisting | reset button is enabled)

ill add any more if I see them

These can be changed by adding a class to the elements and defining that class in the custom css.

I have a list with ALL the things that need to be changed in the UI to allow full CSS editing. Though, I see that happening very little once the new UI is out ;)