Dnsspoof Not Found

OnliveGamer

Whenever I try to turn on DNS spoffing through the Pineapple Control Center, nothing happens and this error shows up in the logs:

/www/pineapple/dnsspoof/dnsspoof.sh: line 2: dnsspoof: not found

URLsnarf doesn't work either

Has anybody had this problem before, and if so, how can I fix it?

I'm running firmware 2.6.2

Edited by OnliveGamer

Since I do not see a link to dsniff on pineapple control panel I'm assuming the only way to run it in 2.6.3 is to ssh into the pineapple and run it from the command line?

Can someone confirm if this is true otherwise how to find dsniff in the pineapple?

Thanks.

Since I do not see a link to dsniff on pineapple control panel I'm assuming the only way to run it in 2.6.3 is to ssh into the pineapple and run it from the command line?

Can someone confirm if this is true otherwise how to find dsniff in the pineapple?

Thanks.

I beleve all you get with the current firmware is urlsnarf and dnsspoof.

2.6.3 says that dsniff is included and I can confirm it is, but only if I run it after ssh'ing into the pineapple and running it from a terminal -- I'm trying to deterime if there is another way to run it remotely like karma, urlsniff, dnsspoof, etc.

Dsniff contains URLsnarf and DNSspoof. URLsnarf and DNSspoof are included in the UI, Dsniff itself not yet.

We will surely add it in an upcoming release.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne