[Status] What Is The Status On Osx?

7ncubane
Go to solution Solved by no42,

It seems that there are a few threads on getting the ducky working correctly on OSX, but all of them kind of stop mid-conversation or "it's in the works". Did OSX support ever get squared away?

Specifically:

1. keyboard set-up dialog - did the vendor ID thing get implemented?

2. I have a ducky I bought at defcon 20. After the keyboard setup, it will type but only after pressing the black button. It will not trigger on its own.

3. Has anyone figured out how to do command/Apple key -<keystroke> sequence? Doing stuff on the keyboard without mouse absolutely requires it. ( I hope someone figuredbthis out already.)

(edit: ducky DOES trigger on its own. As suggested on Windows and Linux posts, I added DELAY 5000, and it works fine. I guess it fires off too fast!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Specifically:

1. keyboard set-up dialog - did the vendor ID thing get implemented?

2. I have a ducky I bought at defcon 20. After the keyboard setup, it will type but only after pressing the black button. It will not trigger on its own.

3. Has anyone figured out how to do command/Apple key-<keystroke> sequence? Doing stuff on the keyboard without mouse absolutely requires it. ( I hope someone figuredbthis out already.)

CONFIRMED!

Its the same code as GUI!

So Windows-a / GUI-a, will genereate the correct key code for Command-a

Appears to be supported in all versions of the encoder.

Edited by midnitesnake