Can't Access Ui

TrophyTruck

Sorry, I'm a noob but, I've been using my pineapple successfully for weeks know but, today I can't get to the UI. I've checked and rechecked everything. tried resetting it, disabling and renewing my connection, just keeps coming back page not found, Mark IV. Anybody steer me in the right direction?

Few thoughts: Any LED activity during bootup- if so, what happening? What were you doing prior to it stopping working? Can you SSH into it? You using PoE LAN not WAN? Do you have wifi access? Tried alternative Ethernet cable? If all else fails a re-flash mebbe (but take that under expert guidance from forum, not mine!) :unsure: Just trying to be helpful.

all the LED's fire up as usual. I'm connected to the POE on the pineapple and WAN on comp as i have been. yes i have internet broadcasting, I stupidly did not set up a tunnel, noob mistake.when i turn it on the WPS button flashes a few times and the the others turn on just as before

all the LED's fire up as usual. I'm connected to the POE on the pineapple and WAN on comp as i have been. yes i have internet broadcasting, I stupidly did not set up a tunnel, noob mistake.when i turn it on the WPS button flashes a few times and the the others turn on just as before

If you can connect to the pineapples wifi can you try to do a re-flash that way?

I found a post by Sober. He had similar problems and suggested the actions i take in windows 7 to fix the issue are as follows, unplug, disable local area connection, release and renew ipconfig, reenable local, power on and rehookup pineapple, if that doesnt work reset for 5 seconds followed by waiting 5 and repeating always has. This did not work for me I tried and tried. I ordered the adapter and will flash the update I guess. owe well, life goes on.

Kool. So, the unbrickable Pineapple bricked? Now once I shell out more $ for this adapter I can flash a upgrade or something? Is there instructions on flashing using this adapter somewhere? plz

Trust me I'm new to the pineapple and this whole thing. the flash took me about 15 mins. Everything has been working fine now. Good luck

Thanks everyone for your input. Can't imagine what I did to cause this but, the last time I was on I was working trying to get radio1 to connect maybe I just screwed the pooch. You can bet when I get the adapter and try to flash the update I'll be asking more dumb questions. Sorry in advance, lol.

See if you can connect to the pineapple through a Ethernet cord.... if you can try to ssh into the pineapple or even better putty into it.

If you can do all these things, then you could clean flash it via ssh, and not the UI page.

Check out Security4Plus's videos.

Not sure what your asking but. I checked the IP on the pineapple to make sure its correct and my ICS is enabled and no settings have been modified from before when I was able to see the UI or get a response from the unit.

the pineapple can also give you an ip via dhcp on the poe/lan port, you just have to change you ethernets ipv4 settings to automaticaly get an ip and dns, could be another option to try.

Edited by petertfm

the pineapple can also give you an ip via dhcp on the poe/lan port, you just have to change you ethernets ipv4 settings to automaticaly get an ip and dns, could be another option to try.

Ok, did this and all it did was changed the LAN from Unidentified Network (this is what it has been since i first hooked it up) to Network 5. Apart from that no change, still no ping, no response. I can't access through win or puTTY. How am i going to be able to flash with the adapter if I can't get win to let me in? fingers crossed