Usb Internet / Storage At The Same Time?

Has anyone successfully made the usb hotspot sticks with sdcard storage work at the same time? ive done the searching but it seems like the threads on them stopped at that point. currently have a tmobile stick that does work as a connection, however i am not able to use the storage while i am using the internet connection. while connected, the storage does show up under the resources tab, but when i turn dns spoof on, my usb connection turns off and i lose the connection.

i suppose what i am asking is do i need to run a hub inorder to have my phish sites stored off the pineapple? itd be convenient if i could use the sdcard storage, perhaps im not setting something up right...?

dont ya hate it when ya feel like a ...*insert bad word*..spent the last hr or so wondering why my pineapple refused to show me a public ip using the huawei stick. tried EVERYTHING. it just worked the other day and i didnt change anything. ...finally tried something logical...lets see if the laptop can get a connection...turns out, here , at work, in the cornfields...apparenty no tmobile connection lol...guess ill have to check at home. i guess i shoulda realized a flashy green light IS different than a flashy BLUE light afterall...

Oddly enough, there's a page for that! ;)

http://cloud.wifipin...id=guide3gmodem

Oddly enough, there's a page for that! ;)

http://cloud.wifipin...id=guide3gmodem

Indeed there is. If you get one working which isn't on the list, make an account, add it and add how to do it.

Actually, the list is missing a couple of modems but I can add those later.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne