Just Received My Pineapple... Two Questions.

stratagem

Went through the process and got it up and running with no trouble. But now when I plug in the pineapple(eth0) my internet connection (wlan0) takes a back seat, its still connected but no traffic is being sent.

Has anyone had this issue?

Another issue I'm having is none of my devices, Iphone and laptop, actually connect to the pineapple unless I specifically tell it to do so. Both devices are picking up my current SSID and the one I used previously. Shouldn't the Iphone probe for a connection and the pineapple agree to that SSID and connect?

Went through the process and got it up and running with no trouble. But now when I plug in the pineapple(eth0) my internet connection (wlan0) takes a back seat, its still connected but no traffic is being sent.

Has anyone had this issue?

Another issue I'm having is none of my devices, Iphone and laptop, actually connect to the pineapple unless I specifically tell it to do so. Both devices are picking up my current SSID and the one I used previously. Shouldn't the Iphone probe for a connection and the pineapple agree to that SSID and connect?

Turn off your network manager and run the wp4.sh/setup ICS.

Second issue, need to set an open, non-encrypted, auto-connect "lkajsdlfjaldsjkf" SSID and it should auto connect to it when Jasager/Karma is active.