Clean Flash Jiberish

Neworld

Do you have the link to the USB to UART you are talking about. I bought the serial one thinking that's the only one I could've used...Then thinkig how am i going to reset the device if I don't have a serial connection on my new hp laptop... UGH@@@@@@@@

The usb would of been better should of asked!

A usb to serial converter won't work... I would recommend you get the usb one.

Thank you so much for the help. One more thing. I was thinking of buying this one but I notice at the end of TX and RX theirs a 'D' on it. Will that still work?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-to-TTL-UART-Adapter-DragonOSD-with-Cable-and-Driver-/150626948715?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item231210d66b

OMG for a moment I was very upset and pissed off. I thought my laptop had a serial port but nooooo ... Thank god I had a extra pc that had XP on it with a com1 installed. I followed the video steps. Some things needs to be updated like hitting enter on certain parts to bring up the menu rather then letting it sit there.

I am soooo gratefull my pineapple is working... Thank you everyone for helping me out, and thank you to the Mr-Protocol for the tutorial on how to fix it.

Now it's time to setup and start playing around with it.