Jump to content

Network Rack Hardware Question!


Recommended Posts

I have a network rack that has round holes which are used to mount the hardware into the rack. Does anyone know what the hardware is called or where it can be found for a rack with ROUND holes vs. the square found on most racks. I have resorted to using nuts and bolts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...