Just Getting Started Need A Little Help.

pcfriend

I have formatted and setup my usb drive for use with the Mark IV, when i install modules to the USB storage and then attempt to run the module it displays a blank page with a link ending with redirect.php so none of the modules I have installed work. Please help!!! :)

@Neworld I did perform that step, but I really appreciate your suggestion. I think that possibly something may be wrong with the pineapple itself, I just picked it up from Defcon, I did upgrade to the latest firmware of 2.5.0, I also removed the facebook files that I had copied to the pines internal storage but still get storage full errors after installing modules to my usb stick, then if I try to remove a module it will not let me, it is also telling me that my 4GB usb stick is full and the files I transferred to the stick is no longer visable, but the shortcuts are present in the www folder.

@Neworld I did perform that step, but I really appreciate your suggestion. I think that possibly something may be wrong with the pineapple itself, I just picked it up from Defcon, I did upgrade to the latest firmware of 2.5.0, I also removed the facebook files that I had copied to the pines internal storage but still get storage full errors after installing modules to my usb stick, then if I try to remove a module it will not let me, it is also telling me that my 4GB usb stick is full and the files I transferred to the stick is no longer visable, but the shortcuts are present in the www folder.

Did you reboot afterwards??

...can't tell if this thread is about modules or DNS spoof.

In regards to dns spoof try this:

172.16.42.1 *facebook.com
[/CODE]

Redirect.php

[CODE]
<?php
$ref = "http://".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
if (strpos($ref, "facebook")) { header('Location: facebook.html'); }
?>
[/CODE]

You can create symbolic links to the usb flash drive as well.... but try this first.

Edited by Neworld

@neworld I did reboot, and make the adjustment to the USB fstab config, my redirect.php is configured correctly, remember I had this working before I setup the USB drive.

@D4rkOperat0r I did follow the instructions from Daren at the link provided initially, but i think you are right in at my USB drive partitions are not being detected when using the hub I am using, when plugged directly into the pine it is detected displays swap settings etc. so I need a compatible hub, because the one I have when powered it will backfired power to the pine so can you guys recommend a hub to buy, I know they sale the one at hak5 for 5.99 but I would like to pick up one locally.

@neworld I did reboot, and make the adjustment to the USB fstab config, my redirect.php is configured correctly, remember I had this working before I setup the USB drive.

@D4rkOperat0r I did follow the instructions from Daren at the link provided initially, but i think you are right in at my USB drive partitions are not being detected when using the hub I am using, when plugged directly into the pine it is detected displays swap settings etc. so I need a compatible hub, because the one I have when powered it will backfired power to the pine so can you guys recommend a hub to buy, I know they sale the one at hak5 for 5.99 but I would like to pick up one locally.

what firmware version are you using? I ask because there was a bug fixed in 2.5.0 that makes usb drives compatable with hubs