View A Pwned Clients Http Browser In Real-Time?

Razzlerock

Hey guys, I was wondering if you all knew of a tool that could play a pwned clients HTTP sessions in REAL-TIME (that are being sniffed)? The idea here is that the HTTP traffic is flowing across your laptop and the tool re-builds the HTTP packets to effectively play a live view of what the client is viewing (only HTTP clear text at this stage).

I'm happy with a Linux or Windows tool to do this. The only thing I can find so far is 'EffeTech HTTP Sniffer' (Windows tool) but you have to manually select the captured HTTP packet and re-build the packet one at a time, which is painful and not very 'live' or real-time. Surely there is a tool out there? Sadly driftnet only captures images but I'd like to think a Linux tool does what I want.

Thanks for any pointers, I have researched myself but came to a dead end *sigh*

Razzlerock

Thanks for the reply! I just tried this using BT5 and it looks pretty close to what I want. However, this tool opens a new tab for each screen the user visits instead of a single screen whereby the content is updated in real-time. In addition, it seems a little tempramental and some sites don't display properly (this seems a common complaint having watched some YouTube videos....).

The reason I ask about this in the first place is because I saw a demo a few weeks ago where the HTTP MITM was playing the users HTTP traffic in what looked like a real-time stream of the pwned client. I can't remember exactly where I saw this demo though :( ARGH!!

Any other pointers will be greatly appreciated.

you also shouldn't be able to view the scrolling up and down/typing of the browser in real time as they don't have an actual connection to a fully loaded site until they execute another action on it. other then that you may effectively be able to "see" pages they load