[BugReport] Card Stuck In Usb Rubby Ducky

TylerCPU
Go to solution Solved by PineDominator,

I tried everything. The sd card won't come out. I just got it today, out of the box. It's such a dumb question, but how do you get it out. I tried some force but I don't want to brake it. Help.

• Solution

I tried everything. The sd card won't come out. I just got it today, out of the box. It's such a dumb question, but how do you get it out. I tried some force but I don't want to brake it. Help.

ya I was amazed at how much force it took me, you should be able to get a fingernail in the slot and pull. btw what colour is your duck?

the green ducks have a diff way to open the case of the sd card

the red ducks you have to slide out with force, gets better over time

the newer white ducks I have not got my hands on.

Edited by petertfm

ya I was amazed at how much force it took me, you should be able to get a fingernail in the slot and pull. btw what colour is your duck?

the green ducks have a diff way to open the case of the sd card

the red ducks you have to slide out with force, gets better over time

the newer white ducks I have not got my hands on.

I finally got it out. It took so much force! So does the color of the duck have anything to do with the design of the USB Rubber Ducky? Mine is orange.

I finally got it out. It took so much force! So does the color of the duck have anything to do with the design of the USB Rubber Ducky? Mine is orange.

glad you got it out... TWSS

I didn't know the new ducks were orange, a few months ago I thought Darren said white.

the red ducks had lots of issues with bumb sd cards, unsure if it's the hardware that caused it or bad batch of cards, no word from the shop about this?

Edited by petertfm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The color matters because the subsequent duck versions are all different colors. Typically each time the hardware changes the duck changes colors. I think the order goes something like this; green=version1, Red=version2, silver/white=version3, or something like that. The green ducks had a lock on the SD card that involved pulling out a lever to release the SD card, all subsequent versions are removable simply by pulling the SD card out the back(first time typically needs a pair of tweezers).