Open The Mark4

Another great tip if you have low antenna signal and your trying to replace the sma pigtail..... The hotglue is VERY easy to take off if you get some cue tips and some Isopropyl Alcohol. Dab the alcohol around the hot glue and it will fall right off. No need to scrape the hot glue off :D .... Just a tip.

Another great tip if you have low antenna signal and your trying to replace the sma pigtail..... The hotglue is VERY easy to take off if you get some cue tips and some Isopropyl Alcohol. Dab the alcohol around the hot glue and it will fall right off. No need to scrape the hot glue off :D .... Just a tip.

Before replacing, I would suggest re-seating the pigtail. Good tip for the hot glue though. Doesn't hurt anything to stay there :P.

Before replacing, I would suggest re-seating the pigtail. Good tip for the hot glue though. Doesn't hurt anything to stay there :P.

Ya I tried re-seating but unfortunately that wasn't the problem..... fortunately I got my new pigtail today and all is dandy! :D

The signal doubled in strength but the only problem I had was that the new pigtail was longer than I expected... It all fit thought.

I got a sweet setup now with a external 10000mah battery, usb hub, ect. ............ I might post pics another day :D

:ph34r: