I Propose A Toast, A Pineapple Cocktail

condor

Anyone down for some synchronized pineappleing?

I think it would be cool to see how many people we can get to land on a certain page. We could all set our pineapples to route users to a splash page of our choice, as long as we all used the same page, we could effectively net up ALOT of clients, eh? It would be very interesting to see, I think.

Let me know, I've got 2 of 'em.

A National WIFI Security Awareness Day brought to you by the Pineapple Community? I like where this is going...

telot

A National WIFI Security Awareness Day brought to you by the Pineapple Community? I like where this is going...

telot

Yes!

Facebook, Youtube, Google. These sites are each worth billions of dollars. Do they cost you any money to go there? How do they earn that money? Advertisers pay them BIG money to put ads on their sites. What if we went to these advertisers and landed users of the internet on their pages? Forget about clicking a link, I'll send ya a couple thousand users an hour, I wonder how many we could get collectively....

...it would be just as great to do it for fun though, too, don't get me wrong. I'm not into any of this stuff for the money, lol.