Installing Nmap

Hi, i'm trying to install nmap in the pineapple mark4 with this command in the "Advanced - Execute Commands", (i already install the module of nmap in the pineapple bar)

opkg install --dest usb nmap
[/CODE]

is this right? because i don't have any response.

Thanks!

If you want to use the gui, there is a module from our resident Grand Master Module Creator (whistle master of course). If you're of the command line persuasion, ssh to the pineapple and run

opkg update

I'm guessing it didn't work from the advanced menu is because you didn't first opkg update. But if you're a gui guy anyways, might as well use the module :)

telot

• 1 month later...

If you want to use the gui, there is a module from our resident Grand Master Module Creator (whistle master of course). If you're of the command line persuasion, ssh to the pineapple and run

opkg update

I'm guessing it didn't work from the advanced menu is because you didn't first opkg update. But if you're a gui guy anyways, might as well use the module :)

telot

this solved my issue too. should have thought of this on my own, frustration leads to blindness, blindness leads to rashness, rashness leads to anger, and anger leads to the dark side...