Wlan Light Constant Flash

The wlan light is constantly flashing. It happens when any device connects to the pineapple mark iv. Once the device is connected, it will not allow the connected device to load any webpages. This started when I followed petertfm's how-to guide for random rolling. I followed the guide to a "T" and all seemed to work fine. The rolled pages were working great and randomizing as it should, but as soon as I turned off dns spoofing is when the wlan light flashing stayed constant. I have tried to reset, reboot via web ui, unplugging power adapter, upgrading, and even did a clean flash with no success. Seems to me like it may be a hardware issue? Nothing I try works. I am able to view the web ui and ssh in as normal. help.

The wlan light is constantly flashing. It happens when any device connects to the pineapple mark iv. Once the device is connected, it will not allow the connected device to load any webpages. This started when I followed petertfm's how-to guide for random rolling. I followed the guide to a "T" and all seemed to work fine. The rolled pages were working great and randomizing as it should, but as soon as I turned off dns spoofing is when the wlan light flashing stayed constant. I have tried to reset, reboot via web ui, unplugging power adapter, upgrading, and even did a clean flash with no success. Seems to me like it may be a hardware issue? Nothing I try works. I am able to view the web ui and ssh in as normal. help.

that is weird.

maybe try another firmware upgrade without anything plugged into the usb port and see what happens after that?

that is weird.

maybe try another firmware upgrade without anything plugged into the usb port and see what happens after that?

I reflashed it again with v2.3.1 and it works now. Not sure why or what changed. Maybe the first time was a bad flash? Doesn't make any sense, but I'm glad to get it working again.