Usb Questions

condor

I have 2 MKIV's, both running 2.3.1 firmware. I've only setup 1 cruzer for swap when I got the first pineapple. Anyway, I just attempted to use the cruzer on the 2nd pineapple and it wouldn't boot. Just flashing WPS button. So I unplugged the first pineapple, put in the cruzer and rebooted, and now IT is has a flashing WPS button.

I can take it out, reboot, and everything is fine, but is that right? Why can't I use the same usb drive on 2 diff pineapples? And why, oh why, does it not work on the pineapple I originally set it up for?

Last but not least, I am having issues getting gparted to see the cruzer. I thought I'd re-format the thing and try over. Any ideas? I am such a noob =(

I have 2 MKIV's, both running 2.3.1 firmware. I've only setup 1 cruzer for swap when I got the first pineapple. Anyway, I just attempted to use the cruzer on the 2nd pineapple and it wouldn't boot. Just flashing WPS button. So I unplugged the first pineapple, put in the cruzer and rebooted, and now IT is has a flashing WPS button.

I can take it out, reboot, and everything is fine, but is that right? Why can't I use the same usb drive on 2 diff pineapples? And why, oh why, does it not work on the pineapple I originally set it up for?

Last but not least, I am having issues getting gparted to see the cruzer. I thought I'd re-format the thing and try over. Any ideas? I am such a noob =(

Check and see if you can actually write to the cruzer...I have had 2 16gb cruzer fit's go belly up for no apparent reason.