Mk4 All Locked Up?

cody t

Hey guys, I got my mk4 about about 2 months ago now and I was having some fun with it for a wile but then when I started getting rejected access no matter what method or browser I use to connect. I can NOT remember what the last thing I did that caused this was but I dont really remember it being anything different from what I was doing with it when it started locking me out (just rickrolling and neon-catting). On my pineapple the LAN lights(depending on which one im using), power light and connection lights all look on to me. Is there any suggestions I can try to possibly restore my pineapple or at least establish a connection with it again? more info: I do own a serial to usb connector, and I run my pineapple on my macbook pro running snow leopard. Thank you in advance(:

Hey guys, I got my mk4 about about 2 months ago now and I was having some fun with it for a wile but then when I started getting rejected access no matter what method or browser I use to connect. I can NOT remember what the last thing I did that caused this was but I dont really remember it being anything different from what I was doing with it when it started locking me out (just rickrolling and neon-catting). On my pineapple the LAN lights(depending on which one im using), power light and connection lights all look on to me. Is there any suggestions I can try to possibly restore my pineapple or at least establish a connection with it again? more info: I do own a serial to usb connector, and I run my pineapple on my macbook pro running snow leopard. Thank you in advance(:

if you can ssh in I would do a re-flash via shmoocon instructions