Jasager On Steroids?

hakatta

$284 gives you quite a lot of bang for your buck! That price is quite impressive really. Not that the mark4 is underpowered by any means, but like you said, if you could get this thing in a populated enough area, hundreds of clients could be handled without problems I'm guessing...intriguing!

Has anyone here had more than 50 clients simultaneously connected to the mark4? I'd be interested in knowing what the upper limit is

telot

The Mark IV hardware is quite formidable. Here's a screenshot taken from my phone while at a target rich environment. I couldn't zoom out enough to capture all of the clients but over the course of 4 hours I completely filled the subnet. 250+ clients on our little fruity friend. Mind you this is from 1.0.0 beta!

7395613436_c6abe3b164_o.jpg

Now I can't go into much detail, but an enterprise version is already in the works with "immense firepower" so, stay tuned.

Thanks everyone.

I was thinking of using the second mini-pcie slot for integrated WWAN. Could anyone give me a direction to go to recompile the code?

I am excited about the propect of creating my own dropbox.

Thanks,

Hakatta

PS I will keep everyone posted on my progress once I get started.

Thanks everyone.

I was thinking of using the second mini-pcie slot for integrated WWAN. Could anyone give me a direction to go to recompile the code?

I am excited about the propect of creating my own dropbox.

Thanks,

Hakatta

PS I will keep everyone posted on my progress once I get started.

Hakatta ! I`d liek to offer you msy help if there is anything i can do.

This really sounds like an awesome project !