whats some good internet tv programs?

ECas123

im talking about ACTUAL actual tv that you could watch on your pc like www.tvunetworks.com do you know of any good ones?

actual TV? I'm confused. How do you make the distinction online. I don't differentiate between Television delivered over broadcast, cable, satelite, or Internet. It's all about the content, not the medium.

Daily Show

Colbert Report

Battlestar Galatica

Firefly

Babylon5

Top Gear (poor hamster)

Family Guy

Simpsons

American Dad

Southpark

Horizon

Bullshit

etc...

Just find a torrent site, and download some random shows, or head over to google video. One thing I love about the net is being able to watch TV from america, britian, europe etc.

im talking about ACTUAL actual tv that you could watch on your pc like www.tvunetworks.com do you know of any good ones?

actual TV? I'm confused. How do you make the distinction online. I don't differentiate between Television delivered over broadcast, cable, satelite, or Internet. It's all about the content, not the medium.

Most "regular" TV is crap anyway! IPTV is made bacuse people enjoy making it, "regular" tv is made to make money.