[Firmware] Ducky - Mass Storage Support

no42

Thought I'd update everyone on my progress...

I'm nowhere close on issuing different payloads dependent on key-presses. And I admit I've been slack on the keyboard mapping support - Sorry!

Instead I've been concentrating on Mass Storage Support

Got the Ducky this morning to act as a Mass Storage Device on Windows and Linux.

Will update the code, and release some source later today, after some more testing.

Please be patient, and await more news later today.

--Snake

pssstttt.....

its out! confirmed to work on all OS's: Windows, Unix, Linux, OSX, even Raspberry Pi.

Now people who are fed up and want another use for the ducky, can use it as a micro sdcard reader/writer over usb (usb drive).

Are the payloads able to access the stored files?

If so this is a great news!

Not just yet - just turns it into a normal USB drive.

Im now working on composite device.

What you can do is hardcode the HID code (payload) into the firmware, then the payload can address the sdcard through Windows/OSX/Linux like any other mass storage drive.

This means you will have limited space for the HID code/Payloads.

Not just yet - just turns it into a normal USB drive.

Im now working on composite device.

What you can do is hardcode the HID code (payload) into the firmware, then the payload can address the sdcard through Windows/OSX/Linux like any other mass storage drive.

This means you will have limited space for the HID code/Payloads.

there is code out there for windows at least so you can access a hard drive "move files to/move files from/run"

It is dependent on the name you give the drive "volume name"

• 2 weeks later...

there is code out there for windows at least so you can access a hard drive "move files to/move files from/run"

It is dependent on the name you give the drive "volume name"

Can you steer me in the direction of that code?

Is it possible to make it HID and USB mass storage at the same time to access the payloads or execute payloads on the mass storage portion?

Can you steer me in the direction of that code?

Is it possible to make it HID and USB mass storage at the same time to access the payloads or execute payloads on the mass storage portion?

I made a couple library's for the teensy a couple years ago maybe you can look through to see the command?

http://code.google.com/p/arduino-switches-tfmanlib/

I made a couple variations on it, save to storage, copy from storage, and I believe one that would run a file off a thumb drive.

• 4 weeks later...

Now people who are fed up and want another use for the ducky, can use it as a micro sdcard reader/writer over usb (usb drive).

I think it's a bit silly to turn this into any old USB device considering USB thumb drives are dirt cheap. Paying $69.99 for this only to sue it as a thumb drive is a waste of about $50 if you ask me. It's got a lot of potential as it is. How are you "fed up" with this device?

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's a bit silly to turn this into any old USB device considering USB thumb drives are dirt cheap. Paying $69.99 for this only to sue it as a thumb drive is a waste of about $50 if you ask me. It's got a lot of potential as it is. How are you "fed up" with this device?

But you can bypass device control software like lumensions sanctuary ;) to copy data from computers that filter usb devices