Pineapple Fork ?

Hi guys !

Fortuitously, I found a kind of fork project of the pineapple.

Main goal of this project is to translate the pineapple interface to Spanish but also improve it. As an example, they added modules like knockd, trapcookies and routerpwn modules (and one of my module logcheck is also included :P)

Cheers !

So whats going on here? Our spanish-speaking brethren don't want to share their awesome modules with us? Any of you regulars speak spanish and can reach out to them? We should do a cross-translation of everyones modules so everyone can enjoy!

telot

I was about to say, we should add a localization mechanism and bring these guys into the fold, rather than fork. I mean, it's open source do what you will but we'll all benefit if additional modules are being developed for all languages. Sign me up for the Klingon.lang ;)

So whats going on here? Our spanish-speaking brethren don't want to share their awesome modules with us? Any of you regulars speak spanish and can reach out to them? We should do a cross-translation of everyones modules so everyone can enjoy!

telot

This type of thing isn't as widely accepted in the Spanish speaking world (Latin America) as it is in the States/EU and people tend to be a bit less public about their works. Tons of metasploit contributions though, just not signed w/first and last names. What exactly is it you're wanting to make contact about?

This type of thing isn't as widely accepted in the Spanish speaking world (Latin America) as it is in the States/EU and people tend to be a bit less public about their works. Tons of metasploit contributions though, just not signed w/first and last names. What exactly is it you're wanting to make contact about?

Interesting to hear.

Keep in mind that we develop this tool for security professionals and not for unauthorized usage.

Well, if we implemented a localization system for the entire pineapple (modules included) it could be beneficial for both sides.

Instead of forking work, translations could be made for individual modules and the entire UI. Not just in Spanish.

Modules which have been created for the fork can be translated to English and actually be submitted to the module system so they are downloadable / updatable like other modules are.

Best,

Sebkinne

Have you guys checked out routerpwn?!

https://github.com/D4rkOperat0r/pina-wifi/blob/master/pineapple/modules/routerpwn/routerpwn.php

Holy shit this looks sweet - it runs a series of known exploits on routers in order to access their http interface...why didn't we think of that?! Haha I'll be checking these out this weekend for sure!

bobbub1980- this is what we want to make contact about! They've been dev 'ing innovative/awesome modules that we'd like to be part of the community! Darrens right, why fork it when its all open source? Lets just add in some language support on the pineapple (easier said than done, I'm sure...) and invite them to these forums. I'm happy to use google translate...Estoy feliz de usar el traductor de google

telot