Battlefield 3 Premium Just Announced

proskater123

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/premium

Have been watching E3 coverage on G4 and they have just announced Battlefield 3 premium.

• 20 new maps
  • 20 new weapns
  • 10+ new vehicals
  • 4+ new game modes
  • 30+ new assignments
  • 20+ new dog tags

If you purchase today it is 49.99 It goes up after that but I am not sure how much. I think 69.99 but I may be wrong.

I bought the premium pack for all 5 expansions for 49.99. Close Quarters is out now for PS3, and June 11 for PC and rest of world. When other expansions come out, Ill get them all automatically since I bought early. I already owned karkand, so I don't need to get that again with the pack, but will be nice to have 20 new maps, plus 20 new weapons and 10 new vehicles, which will now include a motorcycle. The new maps look sick too. If you bought early, you get a teaser video when you logon to your homepage profile.

The new medal of honor looks even better though. Loved the last one, so looking forward to that in October.

Edited by digip

Been playing the BF series on the PC since BF1942, didn't like BF3 at first but it has grown on me. The problem with EA / DICE is they are always wanting peoples money, i already paid extra for BF3 Limited Edition, now it looks like i am going to have to fork out about the same amount of money i paid for the game just to play 1 of the expansions in the premium... :( do you know if they will allow us to buy the expansion packs individually? like b2k? ea and dice always make there buying models foggy...

- Anton