Mk4 Firmware 2.1.0 Release

Following our big 2.0.0 release, we now bring you 2.1.0 which focused on creating a much more convenient and professional user experience featuring:

-Completely reworked UI

-New module system

• Shows remote and local sizes of infusions
  • Install to flash or USB
  • Clean updating
  • Update notification
  • Pinning of modules to navbar

-New upgrade system

• Improved warnings
  • Non crashing upgrade
  • Amazing loading gif

-Skinnable UI

• CSS Editor
  • Create and share your new layouts!

-Added DNS Spoof log

-Bugfixes and much, much more!

Please note, the LAN/WAN LEDs still do not work. A fix will come soon.

Download:http://cloud.wifipineapple.com/mk4/downloads.php?download

MD5: eda040076b8fd7bf53406abc4af248e0

A big thanks goes out to the module developers and beta testers!

If you wish to be a part of the beta testing team, head over to http://cloud.wifipineapple.com/?beta during a beta phase.

As usual, leave any feedback here!

We hope you enjoy this!

-The Jasager Team

The new UI looks great Seb! Still very simple, but much more elegant now. The new modules system looks especially pro. Thanks as always!

telot

I'm having some issues with SSH. I put in my autossh command, setup my relay server - I press Connect and tell it to be persistent - all is good. Its the SSH on boot that I'm having troubles with. Looking at the code, it seems the button just puts the autossh command into /etc/rc.local - well for some reason this is not happening. After pressing the button on the gui page, it stays "disabled", and when I cat /etc/rc.local and theres no autossh entry. I tried to manually paste it in there (above the line that says "Add your commands above this line") and reboot, but it still does not connect upon bootup. Did something change in how the pineapple handles rc.local in the newest firmware? To be honest, I never messed with autossh before 2.1.0, so I guess I don't know if it was broken before or only after...Can anyone else confirm/deny rc.local issues? Thanks!

EDIT: I threw in some other stuff in the rc.local and it seems to be loading (iptables stuff for wan port). Maybe I'm on crack or something?

telot

Edited by telot

I'm having some issues with SSH. I put in my autossh command, setup my relay server - I press Connect and tell it to be persistent - all is good. Its the SSH on boot that I'm having troubles with. Looking at the code, it seems the button just puts the autossh command into /etc/rc.local - well for some reason this is not happening. After pressing the button on the gui page, it stays "disabled", and when I cat /etc/rc.local and theres no autossh entry. I tried to manually paste it in there (above the line that says "Add your commands above this line") and reboot, but it still does not connect upon bootup. Did something change in how the pineapple handles rc.local in the newest firmware? To be honest, I never messed with autossh before 2.1.0, so I guess I don't know if it was broken before or only after...Can anyone else confirm/deny rc.local issues? Thanks!

EDIT: I threw in some other stuff in the rc.local and it seems to be loading (iptables stuff for wan port). Maybe I'm on crack or something?

telot

I too am having issue with the ssh button, it doesn't enable just keeps saying disable. Also the pinning of the urlsnarf pins but if you click on the new tab, it cycles over and over never showing you the urlsnarf page. If you launch it from the modules area it shows up ok.

Anyone else seeing this? The GUI is nice just a couple cosmetic things so far.

metalo

I too am having issue with the ssh button, it doesn't enable just keeps saying disable. Also the pinning of the urlsnarf pins but if you click on the new tab, it cycles over and over never showing you the urlsnarf page. If you launch it from the modules area it shows up ok.

Anyone else seeing this? The GUI is nice just a couple cosmetic things so far.

metalo

Cosmetic things?

Urlsnarf works pinning for me, I just tried.

I will see what is up with the SSH button, sorry!

Edit: SSH button + a few other things have been fixed. An upgrade will be available soon!

Best,

Sebkinne

Also the pinning of the urlsnarf pins but if you click on the new tab, it cycles over and over never showing you the urlsnarf page.

Anyone else seeing this?

metalo

Yes I am getting it as well in the Chrome and Firefox browsers using Ubuntu 12.04

http://172.16.42.1/pineapple/modules/usbModules/urlsnarf/redirect.php 

UPDATE: However I did a uninstall and reinstall and everything is working fine!

Edited by Ted Summers

Hey, great work!

However, I have run into a problem upgrading; the pineapple isn't responding anymore, no ping, nothing :(.

Any help>?

Edit:

Successfully bricked my device! -.- Reset button doesn't work, now onto serial cable shopping.

Edited by vlek007