Urlsnarf Module Error

Hello,

I am having a problem with the urlsnarf module and was wondering if anyone could help. the module worked once and then stop working. Now it returns a error. I am using the MK4 with version 2.0.0 and have a 16gb USB flash that is partitioned as Partition 1 Ext 4 (12GB) and Partition 2 Swap (4GB) Is there a file I need to edit or a directory I need to create? I did notice the on my USB drive the directory was /modules/urlsarf/log/

Thank You

<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  dir(/www/pineapple/modules/urlsnarf/log) [<a href='function.dir'>function.dir</a>]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in <b>/www/pineapple/modules/urlsnarf/urlsnarf_data.php</b> on line <b>34</b><br />
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to a member function on a non-object in <b>/www/pineapple/modules/urlsnarf/urlsnarf_data.php</b> on line <b>35</b><br />

Edited by Ted Summers

Hello,

I am having a problem with the urlsnarf module and was wondering if anyone could help. the module worked once and then stop working. Now it returns a error. I am using the MK4 with version 2.0.0 and have a 16gb USB flash that is partitioned as Partition 1 Ext 4 (12GB) and Partition 2 Swap (4GB) Is there a file I need to edit or a directory I need to create? I did notice the on my USB drive the directory was /modules/urlsarf/log/

Thank You

<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  dir(/www/pineapple/modules/urlsnarf/log) [<a href='function.dir'>function.dir</a>]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in <b>/www/pineapple/modules/urlsnarf/urlsnarf_data.php</b> on line <b>34</b><br />
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to a member function on a non-object in <b>/www/pineapple/modules/urlsnarf/urlsnarf_data.php</b> on line <b>35</b><br />

It would be best if you asked this in the urlsnarf module thread here.

What I would suggest though is to simply remove the module and install it again. That should set the whole thing up again.

Best,

Sebkinne