Awus036nha Atheros Wifi Card And Pineapple

So I just received an AWUS036NHA and am trying to get it to be recognized by the pineapple V2.0.0 and I found what package you need "kmod-ath9k-htc" but when I try to install I get this error.

Installing kmod-ath9k-htc (3.3.6+2012-04-17-2) to root...
Downloading http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/ar71xx/packages/kmod-ath9k-htc_3.3.6+2012-04-17-2_ar71xx.ipk.
Multiple packages (kmod-usb-core and kmod-usb-core) providing same name marked HOLD or PREFER. Using latest.
Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for kmod-ath9k-htc:
 *  	kernel (= 3.3.6-1-9d5b31e1a07c5fe11cbbdfb99f0588a0) *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package kmod-ath9k-htc.

I guess the same old problem of having repository's for newer kernels is still a big problem. is there a way to use the proper repository for the 3.2 kernel? why is the repository always for newer kernels, just curious.

Thanks in advance. If this gets working it would be neat to see what I can do with this usb wifi;-)

BTW it comes with a double usb plug for the extra power it may require, 2 watts

i already covered this with the RTL8187. if anyone has snapshots of the repository, it'd be useful. is there any way to compile a kernel module for an older kernel?

I remember billius but I thought that since the nha has a newer atheros chipset it might just work straight out the box:-)