Problem Installing Modules

I had to reflash my pineapple markIV and now when i try to install modules i get the following error: file_get_contents(/tmp/modules/mk4-module-sitesurvey-1.6/module.conf) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/pineapple/modules.php on line 10

Already installed

The only modules am able to install are eviljava, tcpdump, sslstrip, and urlsnarf.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

I had to reflash my pineapple markIV and now when i try to install modules i get the following error: file_get_contents(/tmp/modules/mk4-module-sitesurvey-1.6/module.conf) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/pineapple/modules.php on line 10

Already installed

The only modules am able to install are eviljava, tcpdump, sslstrip, and urlsnarf.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

If I was to guess it's because site survey just had an update to 1.6? maybe it's been changed for the new modules system that has been rumored to be released soon;-)

Would make it break since in the tar.gz file that gets submitted contains a folder name mk4-module-name-version and module.php is reading the new version 1.1 instead of the old format 1.0.1

Looks like I have work to do when I get home today and repackage the ddns module.

What surprises me is that I did not pushed any 1.6 version of the site survey :blink:

It seems that all my modules with a version number composed of 3 digits have change. I guess Seb has normalized version number. Seb, can you bring some light here ? ;)

Edited by Whistle Master

What surprises me is that I did not pushed any 1.6 version of the site survey :blink:

It seems that all my modules with a version number composed of 3 digits have change. I guess Seb has normalized version number. Seb, can you bring some light here ? ;)

These changes were made to aid the new module system (tba soon). Sadly I forgot to go into every module and update the files.

I am fixing this now.

Edit:

Everything should be fixed now.

Terribly sorry for the downtime!

I am still having the same problems as before. I keep getting the same error when i try to install modules.

Warning: file_get_contents(/tmp/modules/mk4-module-nmap-1.2/module.conf) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/pineapple/modules.php on line 10

Already installed

me too!!!

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /www/pineapple/modules.php on line 92

Warning: file_get_contents(http://cloud.wifipineapple.com/mk4/downloads.php?moduleList) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Address family not supported by protocol in /www/pineapple/modules.php on line 92

Module Version Author Description

Edited by abxy007