Wifi Jammer

With a MkV, you can jam with one radio (wlan1) and Karma with the other right? (Assuming you're not using wlan1 to be a client of some other network)

I assume I need to whitelist the mac of the one I'm using to karma (wlan0) even though it's in the same box?

I put this comment here because there is no such thread under MkV.

Edited by Tommo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody ! the first , sorry everybody because my english not good !

I have a wifi pineapple and a ALFA USB WiFi AWUS036NHA. i have a ideal. Karma use interface's wifi pineapple and Jammer excute in ALFA. But I can't do it.

Please help me !

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

the deauth download doesn't seem to be complete. I'm getting this error:

Warning: main(/usb/infusions/jammer/includes/api/tile_functions.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usb/infusions/jammer/handler.php on line 16

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/usb/infusions/jammer/includes/api/tile_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /usb/infusions/jammer/handler.php on line 16

Warning: main(/usb/infusions/jammer/includes/api/handler_helper.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usb/infusions/jammer/handler.php on line 19

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/usb/infusions/jammer/includes/api/handler_helper.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /usb/infusions/jammer/handler.php on line 19

There is no /api/ folder in the download

• 3 months later...

Hello, guys. I don't see jammer on web interface although i installed it, and so i removed it. Now, i want to install it again but it's not on Wifi PineApple Bar. Anyone can help me ? Thank you so much .

I believe it was renamed deauth a few of my youtube viewers were asking me about it as well :B