Wifi Jammer

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That make alot more sense :)

just to make sure to add to the whitelist i simply type "00:c0:ca:64:73:bc" into the white list place and press save? also if i want to whitelist 2 AP's how would i seprate them for example "00:c0:ca:64:73:bc; 00:c0:ca:12:23:34" or "00:c0:ca:64:73:bc, 00:c0:ca:12:23:34"?

Also does Karma use diffrent MAC's when creating rouge AP's, if so wouldnt it actually deauth them lol?

That make alot more sense :)

just to make sure to add to the whitelist i simply type "00:c0:ca:64:73:bc" into the white list place and press save? also if i want to whitelist 2 AP's how would i seprate them for example "00:c0:ca:64:73:bc; 00:c0:ca:12:23:34" or "00:c0:ca:64:73:bc, 00:c0:ca:12:23:34"?

Also does Karma use diffrent MAC's when creating rouge AP's, if so wouldnt it actually deauth them lol?

You have to separate MAC addresses with a return. You can also "comment" an address using a hash in front of it.

Karma does not use different MAC.

• 2 weeks later...

awesome piece of code this i gotta say it works flawlessly with the pineapple.

brilliant thanks for glasgow.

cheers again

• 1 month later...

hello WM and thanks for your infusion :) but i am running into some problems. I have a fresh install of the 2.8.0 firmware, i installed the infusion, started the monitor mode on wlan0 and started the jammer. Everything works fine. But with the autostart feature ON, after rebooting, the WPS led keeps flashing and all the others are off until i go to the jammer's page and press stop, then everything turns back to normal. At all this time jamming is not working and wifi is down. Tha same thing is happening wlan1 (NHA). So basicly the autostart feature is not working for me :(

• 3 weeks later...

I've been searching and haven't found anything to help me understand this better. I'm using wifi jammer and it does what it's supposed to do. But when I run it, it shuts off my pineapple Wifi. My pineapple works Fine after jammer, it just shuts down it's SSID. Which, without that SSID, karma doesn't work apparently. Any help? I already have the pineapples HWaddress in the white list. I'm using the MK4

Edited by Lordx18

I've been searching and haven't found anything to help me understand this better. I'm using wifi jammer and it does what it's supposed to do. But when I run it, it shuts off my pineapple Wifi. My pineapple works Fine after jammer, it just shuts down it's SSID. Which, without that SSID, karma doesn't work apparently. Any help? I already have the pineapples HWaddress in the white list. I'm using the MK4

If you want to use wifi jammer on your pineapple you either need to be connected via a cat5 cable to your computer, or have a 2nd wireless radio like the awus036nh connected to your pineapple either directly or through a powered hub. That way you can have multiple wifi radios and still use your usb drive if you use one that is. Hope that helps you some.

I've done a few tests. I blacklisted only one network to jam and I'm not connected to it. I have my pineapple wlan0 interface whitelisted. I start the interface in the jammer GUI. I then start the the wlan0 jam. A few seconds after, my pineapple network disappears. It seems like its just crashing. The only way I can bring it back up is If I turn off pineapple wifi and then back on. Really could use some help.

I've done a few tests. I blacklisted only one network to jam and I'm not connected to it. I have my pineapple wlan0 interface whitelisted. I start the interface in the jammer GUI. I then start the the wlan0 jam. A few seconds after, my pineapple network disappears. It seems like its just crashing. The only way I can bring it back up is If I turn off pineapple wifi and then back on. Really could use some help.

Let me get this straight:

You are using the Pineapple's built in WiFi card to Jam? If so, that is why it crashes. Jamming needs to take control of the interface and will kill anything running on it. You want to use a USB wifi card connected to the pineapple.

Ahhh makes sense. Is there a way to detect a Alfa36h that's plugged into my laptop not the pineapple? I need the Alfa in my laptop because my internal wifi sucks and I get a 30% signal so I use it no matter what I'm doing. But the pineapple only detects wlan0 which is its own wifi card. If I take my adapter and plug it into the pineapple I get no Internet because my laptop card is that bad

Ahhh makes sense. Is there a way to detect a Alfa36h that's plugged into my laptop not the pineapple? I need the Alfa in my laptop because my internal wifi sucks and I get a 30% signal so I use it no matter what I'm doing. But the pineapple only detects wlan0 which is its own wifi card. If I take my adapter and plug it into the pineapple I get no Internet because my laptop card is that bad

Nope. You'll need to get another card for this type of stuff then..

• 5 weeks later...

I have a problem.. Here is my setup...

Pineapple running Karma (wlan0) added this MAC to Whitelist

Pineapple connecting to internet through Raspberry PI running Kali. Pi connects to internet via wireless to my iPhone. No problems there. I get an ip on the Pineapple etc.. internet works, karma works etc...

I also whitelisted the MAC of the iPhone hotspot.

When I click start to start the death it disconnects everthing connected to the Pineapple even though I whitelisted WLAN0 MAC.

My Pi's connection to the iPhone stays connected however (as it should as it is also whitelisted)

In the whitelisting txt window it looks like:

#iPhone

00:01:02:03:04:05

#Pineapple

01:02:03:04:05:06

In the blacklisting windows it looks like:

#Every AP

[a-zA-Z0-9]*

My wlan1 interface that I'm putting in to monitor mode is an Alfa AWUS036NH.

I'm confused.... :/

Update:

It seems that once I start the jammer wlan0 interface goes down. I was running airodump-ng on my kali laptop. It was displaying my Pineapple's ESSID up until about 5 seconds after I ran jammer on Wlan1 Mon0.

So, it's not deauthing me. It seems it shutting down WLAN0. Any ideas?

Edited by Crypiehef

I suggest you to use Aireplay-ng. It is more light and the jammer modules and really easy to use.

Here's a good place to learn how to use airecrack/aireplay

http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=deauthentication

Good luck!

Thanks WallE, I am very familiar with the aircrack suite and aireplay already. I have already scripted a nice airreplay utility on my Pineapple. I just really loved the work that went in to the jammer module and was wondering if there were things I could do to make it work in my setup.

I have a problem.. Here is my setup...

Pineapple running Karma (wlan0) added this MAC to Whitelist

Pineapple connecting to internet through Raspberry PI running Kali. Pi connects to internet via wireless to my iPhone. No problems there. I get an ip on the Pineapple etc.. internet works, karma works etc...

I also whitelisted the MAC of the iPhone hotspot.

When I click start to start the death it disconnects everthing connected to the Pineapple even though I whitelisted WLAN0 MAC.

My Pi's connection to the iPhone stays connected however (as it should as it is also whitelisted)

In the whitelisting txt window it looks like:

#iPhone

00:01:02:03:04:05

#Pineapple

01:02:03:04:05:06

In the blacklisting windows it looks like:

#Every AP

[a-zA-Z0-9]*

My wlan1 interface that I'm putting in to monitor mode is an Alfa AWUS036NH.

I'm confused.... :/

Update:

It seems that once I start the jammer wlan0 interface goes down. I was running airodump-ng on my kali laptop. It was displaying my Pineapple's ESSID up until about 5 seconds after I ran jammer on Wlan1 Mon0.

So, it's not deauthing me. It seems it shutting down WLAN0. Any ideas?

Try to blacklist just one AP as a test. Also use a powered Hub on Wlan1 that fixed my issue with Wlan0 shutting down

-Tp