Wifi Pineapple In Europe

zbenta

Hey man, nice to hear more people from the EU getting involved in this little project, i can't wait until all my parts arrive. I am building my own pineapple using the Hornet-UB, was going to just buy one but the time i might have to wait + customs put me off a bit, but it seems the majorty of people get it fairly quick, considering its coming from the states.

- Anton

I find that by building your own pineapple you learn more than if you buy it "already made".

If you're like me you'll have a lot of fun doing it and learn a trick or two, use Mr-Protocol's video it's quite handy.

Remember that when in doubt ask before bricking :blink: your equipment.

I find that by building your own pineapple you learn more than if you buy it "already made".

If you're like me you'll have a lot of fun doing it and learn a trick or two, use Mr-Protocol's video it's quite handy.

Remember that when in doubt ask before bricking :blink: your equipment.

Cheers, will do man. I am a bit confused as to what USB battery to buy for mobile use, i don't know allot about electricity and how it is measured, from what i have read some are saying 5.5v others are saying 12v for the out put etc, i was looking at getting this http://www.amazon.co.uk/X-Mobile-Dual-Port-Universal-Ericsson-Blackberry/dp/B0085IP8C4/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1339585187&sr=8-14 or this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-10000mAh-External-Battery-Charger/dp/B0063AAIRG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1339585187&sr=8-2 but i don't have a clue if it will work or if it will fry my board, can u advise?

- Anton

Cheers, will do man. I am a bit confused as to what USB battery to buy for mobile use, i don't know allot about electricity and how it is measured, from what i have read some are saying 5.5v others are saying 12v for the out put etc, i was looking at getting this http://www.amazon.co.uk/X-Mobile-Dual-Port-Universal-Ericsson-Blackberry/dp/B0085IP8C4/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1339585187&sr=8-14 or this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-10000mAh-External-Battery-Charger/dp/B0063AAIRG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1339585187&sr=8-2 but i don't have a clue if it will work or if it will fry my board, can u advise?

- Anton

I'm not he best guy to respond to this question maybe Darren or another more experienced user should respond but you just have to give the pinneaple the "juice" that is marked as output on the transformer that comes with the equipment.

Hello everybody!!! I am from Greece and yesterday i made an order at the Hak5Shop. A total of 6 items including my first pineapple. I followed Gwod's advice from Netherlands and asked Hak5Shop if was possible to declare the package as a 30$ product so i wont have to Pay any extra costum duties. I will inform you all as soon as the package arrives about how many days the shipment took and how much costums i paid.

++ I have send a couple of emails at hak5shop asking them some questions about the shipment and the package size and i was really Impressed because they answered imideatly at all my stupid questions and i thank them very much for that!!

++sorry for my english but its not my mother language.

Edited by Giannhs

• 2 weeks later...

My new pineapple just arrived :D

I made the order at Friday 15 of July and it arrived today Monday 25, 10 days only..

I asked Hak5Shop to declare the package with 30$ price so i would't have to pay any

extra costums and i did not. The shipping cost was 18$.

My new pineapple just arrived :D

I made the order at Friday 15 of July and it arrived today Monday 25, 10 days only..

I asked Hak5Shop to declare the package with 30$ price so i would't have to pay any

extra costums and i did not. The shipping cost was 18$.

That's great news.

Keep us up to date on your pen-testing.

• 4 months later...

Just a heads up on serial flash bords you can use an arduno UNO board with the at mega chip removed connect pins one an zero to the rx and tx pins and gnd to well gnd and fire up putty and your off and when your done you can have ardiuno fun as well. mmm micro processor and pineapples

Edited by traxsboy