Just a simpel (old) hardware mod

DeGrijze

What happens if it rains?

Nothing, the post wil not get wett inside the monitor-postbox. Becouse all the holes en caps al filt with acrylaatkit

You know what's funny, a mate of my in Spain sent me a postcard with almost no adres info on the backside of this postcard.

And it toke the mail some time (almost 4 weeks) to deliver this postcard in the monitor-postbox. :lol:

wireless-goeroe.jpg

Moonlit: You might not wanna post your address on here. If you do, please add it back in but I'd suggest you'd do better to not give out such information :)

Haha ik heb die gezien ben dr wel vaker langs gereden.

8) woon en of werk je hier dan in de regio?

Next up, to replace my standerd urban house number sign, i transformt a old (past a way) IBM 166mhz laptop to my new house number sign.

Wy? just for the "Hack" of it

hardware-hack-laptop-naar-huisnummer.JPG

:wink:

Gerard

Lol. How did you do your numbering like that on the screen?

Its a Print screen of the (linux) matrix screensaver and ad the big numbers to it in Gimp.

Replaced the laptop screen with "acrylglass" and put this picture behind it.

Gerard

Haha ik heb die gezien ben dr wel vaker langs gereden.

8) woon en of werk je hier dan in de regio?

Next up, to replace my standerd urban house number sign, i transformt a old (past a way) IBM 166mhz laptop to my new house number sign.

Wy? just for the "Hack" of it

hardware-hack-laptop-naar-huisnummer.JPG

Gerard

Ja ik woon in Emmerhout :wink:

Denk je dat ik dat Wifi hier nog kan ontvangen ? :P

Ja ik woon in Emmerhout :wink:

Denk je dat ik dat Wifi hier nog kan ontvangen ? :P

[Dutch] Weet ik niet weet wel dat er boven op de Bult in emmerschans gebruik gemaakt kan worden van het Wifi netwerk klik hier maar eens[/Dutch]

[Englisch]I do not know if you can contact my WiFi network from the place you are living, i do know that if you go to the "Bult in Emmerschans" you can connect to my WiFi network with out any probs click here to see that[/Englisch]

Gerard

P.s

The wmv-movie is shot with a "nokia" cam-phone (edith it with windows moviemaker) and the girl in this wmv-movie is one of my 6 kids (3 girls 19-14 and 7 years old and 3 boys 18-12 and 4 years old) Two of my girls (19 and 14 years) are also in to computers and (wireless) networking.