Urlsnarf

Hm, you know, I prefer it as a module. Gives it much more power.

Maybe it will never be a firmware built in thing ;)

Awesome WM, as usual!

Great:-)

Could we see module inclusion in the nav bar? maybe a drop down?

and a built in way to autostart them.

I just don't want to see stuff like this become cluttered and non standard, as far as autostart ect

Great:-)

Could we see module inclusion in the nav bar? maybe a drop down?

and a built in way to autostart them.

I just don't want to see stuff like this become cluttered and non standard, as far as autostart ect

Yeah, this is coming soon ;)

Great job like always, I have a suggestion though :)

urlsnarf -i wlan0 | cut -d ' ' -f1,7

The above command displays a very clean output with the name of the device and the url of the website that is being visited. I would suggest putting an option that shows this clean output.

Another cool thing would be if you could make a database with devices and the user can select one device and it will show all the history for that particular device. That way you can keep track on what clients are doing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am having a problem with the urlsnarf module and was wondering if anyone could help. the module worked once and then stop working. Now it returns a error. I am using the MK4 with version 2.0.0 and have a 16gb USB flash that is partitioned as Partition 1 Ext 4 (12GB) and Partition 2 Swap (4GB) Is there a file I need to edit or a directory I need to create? I did notice the on my USB drive the directory was /modules/urlsarf/log/

Thank You

<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  dir(/www/pineapple/modules/urlsnarf/log) [<a href='function.dir'>function.dir</a>]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in <b>/www/pineapple/modules/urlsnarf/urlsnarf_data.php</b> on line <b>34</b><br />
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to a member function on a non-object in <b>/www/pineapple/modules/urlsnarf/urlsnarf_data.php</b> on line <b>35</b><br />

Did you try to remove and re-install the module like Seb advised you in your post ?

Hello,

Yes, I tried to uninstall and reinstall but I had no success. In the end I ended up re-flashing the unit and reloading the modules. Now everything is back to normal.

Thanks for the help anyway. By the way I like the interface you created.

Bug when URLSnarf is enabled via the module it does not show up on the status page that it is running? Im thinking it would be nice for the urlsnarf on the status page to link to the module or ask to install module, I know that would require Sebkinne's work, just a thought.

other bug is in the past when urlsnarf was showing on the status page the logs were stripped to just the basic IE "172.16.42.225 www.google.com"

the log is just too crowded for me, I can not find any option to make it less verbose sorry If I am missing something?

• 2 months later...