Fun To Be Had With Redirects

billius

I was just hanging out on the hak5 IRC, and metalwolf suggested a non malicious way of having some fun with your client;

have a simple page saying that their internet had been taken down because of a DMCA infringement.

does anyone want to make a professional looking page to do just this? In my opinion it's better than phishing or rickrolling your client.

I was just hanging out on the hak5 IRC, and metalwolf suggested a non malicious way of having some fun with your client;

have a simple page saying that their internet had been taken down because of a DMCA infringement.

does anyone want to make a professional looking page to do just this? In my opinion it's better than phishing or rickrolling your client.

+1

I was thinking of starting to make some new kinds of rolls

how about scary car?

lol

or maybe an adventure game played out through multiple pages? give em something fun to do while they are unable to browse the interwebs;-)

I used to post a link to a site called www.hi795.com that would take over your browser really sucked for mac users as well as Internet explorer. it does not seem to be up anymore:-(

EDIT:

Just thinking that you could make a simple game that when won adds the clients mac to the blacklist and possibly deauths them? that by far is my favorite

maybe trivia from the movie hackers? lol

Edited by petertfm

Just thinking that you could make a simple game that when won adds the clients mac to the blacklist and possibly deauths them? that by far is my favorite

maybe trivia from the movie hackers? lol

I like that idea!

just building on from that, maybe have a SECURITY quiz in which they have to complete before being allowed back onto their network?

I like that idea!

just building on from that, maybe have a SECURITY quiz in which they have to complete before being allowed back onto their network?

probably best to start with a security quiz, then others could build from that if they wanted.

I am not that great with php but some of the hurdles might be:

determining the victims mac address? maybe find there ip then correlate that to arp log?

and then find out if after adding there mac to black list do they get bumped off the pineapple? or do we need to manually do it our self.

then its all html and php. anything else?

just start out simple and get it working then add from there.

Edited by petertfm

Can a web page get a computer's host name? Something along the lines of "Hey {host name here} are you really connected to who you think you're connected to?" Kind of a forced computer security awareness thing.

lol

I downloaded a few free php quiz scripts and that part would work, I was hoping for one that asks one question at a time and not all on the same page.

I like that idea!

I had a new idea today and tried so many php scripts out there, the idea is a chat page that everyone gets redirected too and talk about how can they get the internetz to work lol

I keep getting this error for one that almost worked preg_match() undefined function.

I installed an extra php package and tweaked the /etc/php.ini file and just hangs after that?

How about a php page that collects browser information like browser version, os version, java enabled-or-not etc. (like the ones used in BEEF). I remember using this method on a educational research once and it works particularly well when you also make a survey about their knowledge in computers. I masked myself as their isp, made a fake copy of the isp's website (wget magic ;) )asked about simple things and in there I blended questions like "What antivirus do you use?" in order to get information beyond the limits of PHP and javascript.

Now that you gave me the idea I'll start working on this page right now :). I'll keep you up to date.

Edit: Not sure whether this is what you refer to as fun..

Edited by SilverExploit