How To Get Beef To Work?

RebelCork

Hi All,

I have been trying to get Beef framework to work with my MKIV over the last week, but I can't seem to get it to work, and I really don't want to be posting such a noob question.

~Do I have the right method here??

pineapple--forwarding all traffic (dnsspoofing 172.16.42.42 * (where .42.42 is my gateway, ie bt machine) --beef (running on bt)

Dude i feel your pain, getting packages to run on the pineapple is like trying to score a date with megan fox. Even sslstrip with iptables is rocket science to get running on the pineapple. i too will just send everything to BT to do the sslstrip/nodogsplash/dump/beef injection.

It would be fantastic to get a nodogsplash screen with a beef hook pointing to beef on 172.16.42.42 running on the pineapple, but the more i play with the pineapple the more i see it as a bridge only.

Are you trying to redirect all traffic to a specific port on 172.16.42.42 because i think the dnsspoof window redirects to the pineapple not 172.16.42.42.

Dude i feel your pain, getting packages to run on the pineapple is like trying to score a date with megan fox. Even sslstrip with iptables is rocket science to get running on the pineapple. i too will just send everything to BT to do the sslstrip/nodogsplash/dump/beef injection.

It would be fantastic to get a nodogsplash screen with a beef hook pointing to beef on 172.16.42.42 running on the pineapple, but the more i play with the pineapple the more i see it as a bridge only.

Are you trying to redirect all traffic to a specific port on 172.16.42.42 because i think the dnsspoof window redirects to the pineapple not 172.16.42.42.

With the new version coming out soon, there will be much less problems.

SSLStrip for example has been fixed ;)