Need Help With Bt5 On Vmware Player

m3ras

Hello. i have some problem. I do not know how easily explained. Okay. I loaded BT5 in VMWare Player. and install a BT5 and VMware as shown in the flood this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAamAsvKiVU&feature=BFa&list=PL1E5B392579633252&lf=plpp_video . And My Desktop looks like this. first picture But I want to here that would become pictures.. Because I want to start with WPA hack, but now is not a Dolphin file manager: (.. Do not know whether or not explained well, maybe someone will understand. what if you ask. please help.

You can move the top menu to the bottom, but just so you know, the one you shows installed, is Gnome, and the other one looks like KDE. Either way, you can move the top menu in gnome to the bottom of the screen, just right click it, unlock and then drag it to the bottom.

Edited by digip

You can move the top menu to the bottom, but just so you know, the one you shows installed, is Gnome, and the other one looks like KDE. Either way, you can move the top menu in gnome to the bottom of the screen, just right click it, unlock and then drag it to the bottom.

Thank you. but for example, i need Dolphin file manager, from where i can get this? and one more thing, which one is better Gnome or KDE?? thanks for help. :)

I personally like KDE 64bit, but a some of the packages seem to work better in Gnome 32 bit. If you want Dolphin, download the KDE version, its part of KDE.

I personally like KDE 64bit, but a some of the packages seem to work better in Gnome 32 bit. If you want Dolphin, download the KDE version, its part of KDE.

Thanks for help... I found everything :) respect. :) just one more question :) What is the difference between the BT5 and install VMware and are just suffer?..I mean like this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAamAsvKiVU&feature=player_embedded

.. you can see it runs in vmware BT5 and installs anyway. so why? you can just runs BT5 on Vmware and gonna work fine :)... i just want know what is difference? :)