Rick Rolling/nyan Catting Help

cody t

hey guys when I try to nyan cat or rick roll it only works on my computer (attacker computer) or when the target computer is connected to the Pineapple network. the pineapple is suppose to mimik any and all networks within range right? does this sound like how its suppose to work or is a setting in my wifi pineapple dashboard wrong? thanks in advance cheers.

hey guys when I try to nyan cat or rick roll it only works on my computer (attacker computer) or when the target computer is connected to the Pineapple network. the pineapple is suppose to mimik any and all networks within range right? does this sound like how its suppose to work or is a setting in my wifi pineapple dashboard wrong? thanks in advance cheers.

sounds right. you can only redirect clients when they are on the pineapple, same for yourself unless you have internet connection shearing working then you the attacker wont get redirected.

and like witzbold said you need karma enabled, If your not having luck getting victims to connect try deauthing them or go to a coffee shop, works awesome when you can deauth clients. right now the best way is to use a laptop with linux, I like mdk3 lots of problems with installing airdrop-ng

Edited by petertfm

Sorry kind of off topic but still on rick roll subject(didn't want to start another thread)

I downloaded the rick roll package and after files(from the package) on the pineapple I could no longer log back in.. I then realized it changed the settings back to 192.168.1.1 and could log in.. went into Vi to look at the files and looks like it was the setting for the Mark II etc.. so everything should be the same if I changed the IP back to 172..etc? It would be awesome if there is an updated package too. Thanks, sorry for the noob question :)

Sorry kind of off topic but still on rick roll subject(didn't want to start another thread)

I downloaded the rick roll package and after files(from the package) on the pineapple I could no longer log back in.. I then realized it changed the settings back to 192.168.1.1 and could log in.. went into Vi to look at the files and looks like it was the setting for the Mark II etc.. so everything should be the same if I changed the IP back to 172..etc? It would be awesome if there is an updated package too. Thanks, sorry for the noob question :)

actually If you follow the wiki https://github.com/sebkinne/wifipineapple/wiki/Rickrolling you only get the files needed and instructions for the mark 4.

only use new guides for the mark 4 like on the wiki.