Who thinks rammstein pwns

Guest K1u

They headlined Fields Of Rock, summer '05. They were supposed to play for 90 minutes but called it quits after 75. Put on one hell of a show for the duration, but if you can't play more than 75 minutes, don't claim you will on the schedule. Leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

They headlined Fields Of Rock, summer '05. They were supposed to play for 90 minutes but called it quits after 75. Put on one hell of a show for the duration, but if you can't play more than 75 minutes, don't claim you will on the schedule. Leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Did they run out of sparklers, dildos and petrol?

I prefer Ich Will, and after that Links Zwo Drei Vier (I'm sure it has a different title, but that's the main part of the refrain).

Both had some kick-ass videos too.

As for what was the problem with them stopping early, beats the hell out of me. But I doubt I'll see them again. They demans so much money these days that it's only big festivals and stadium gigs for them now. And both require that yuo arrive bright and early to get a somewhat decent position in the massive crowd to see and hear anything somewhat acceptable.

Meh. The only really big-name bands that I'd go out to a stadium for are Nine Inch Nails and Tool. Of course, they had Tool in the Heineken Music Hall (Amsterdam) this summer, but the ticket price was outrageous (something like 50 bucks!!!).

Meh. The only really big-name bands that I'd go out to a stadium for are Nine Inch Nails and Tool. Of course, they had Tool in the Heineken Music Hall (Amsterdam) this summer, but the ticket price was outrageous (something like 50 bucks!!!).

Yeah...NiN is pretty sweet strangly not many ppl havee heard of them.

HEAD LIKE A HOLE!!! that song was awesome by NiN

Yeah...NiN is pretty sweet strangly not many ppl havee heard of them.

HEAD LIKE A HOLE!!! that song was awesome by NiN

What? Not many people have heard of NiN?!

WHAT?!

WHAT?!

Its dif for u, u live in england right i think more ppl know of them there not many in the us liek u say the name nine inch nails and there clueless.

I suppose none of them ever pleyed Quake 1, eh?

And my personal favourites for Nine Inch Nails are, in no particular order:

- Something I Can Never Have

- The Day The Whole World Went Away

- The Downward Spiral

Yeah, I love it when Trent starts screaming, but because of that his more subdued songs are that much more intense.

Oh, and check out Johnny Cash's rendition of Hurt. I normally don't like covers at all, but this really is something else.

WHAT?!

Its dif for u, u live in england right i think more ppl know of them there not many in the us liek u say the name nine inch nails and there clueless.

Doesn't surprise me, but more because of the current popular musical genres than the fact they're not popular within their genre(s)... *shrugs*

Oh, and check out Johnny Cash's rendition of Hurt. I normally don't like covers at all, but this really is something else.

Yeah that's a very good version of that, perhaps if not as good then better than the NiN version, though that's down to opinion and mood of course ;)