Soothsayer Posted April 1, 2012 Share Posted April 1, 2012 Hey, I just broke out the Mark III and I set up a phishing page for Facebook on the device. Everything is working the way it should in terms of connecting to fake site and the redirects but my log file was empty after several tests. I followed the walk-through from the Hak5 episode that Darren set up. I noticed that the Facebook source html was modified from when Darren wrote his walk-through. Not sure what to do. Just wanted to know if I need to modify my error.php(which I did not modify at all) file to pull info from a different variable in my spoofed facebook.html or if I need to modify my facebook.html to correspond to my error.php variables. Sorry, I am new to this....I will provide source if needed. Thank you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.