Flashing Power Led And Nothing Else

Hi all!

So I got my Pineapple Mk IV today and very excitedly re-read the guide (having already checked it out many times online beforehand) then connected the aerial, power - and then the blue power LED begins flashing and that's about it. The pineapple's SSID doesn't appear when I scan for networks, nor can I connect to it when connected via ethernet. Have I in my haste forgotten some really fundamental step here?

Yours - feeling like a dumbass,

velkro

Nobody in the same boat?

</bump>

Sure doesn't seem like it. What is your power source? Try a different outlet if you would please. Also, the mark4 takes a good amount of time to boot up - maybe 2 minutes. During that time the WPS button will flash repeatedly, and then go solid once it is completely booted up. But you say your power led is flashing? I haven't ever noticed that on mine...try a different outlet and see where that lands you, otherwise contact the hakshop (sorry to say!)

telot

Have tried different outlets now - all with the same results. Have tried a few adapters as well, just in case (2 pin US to 3 pin UK) but still no luck. Double checked that the adapter supports 240V (euro style) which it does. I guess I'm going to have to get in touch with Shannon!

Thanks telot!

Have tried different outlets now - all with the same results. Have tried a few adapters as well, just in case (2 pin US to 3 pin UK) but still no luck. Double checked that the adapter supports 240V (euro style) which it does. I guess I'm going to have to get in touch with Shannon!

Thanks telot!

If the hakshop was run by anyone else, it'd be a burden right? :) Lucky for us!

telot