Cellphone meets dog.

kainchick

Ever been curious to what happens if fluffy gets a hold of your cellphone? Stupid dog, now i have no screen on my cell. And all of my numbers were on it. So its kinda poitnless because 1. I dont know whose calling. (cause i ignore people on my cell sometimes...) 2. all of my numbers were on my cellphone! Teaches me for not writing them out someplace.... god damnit...well here are some pics of the damage

IMGP0998.jpg

IMGP0999.jpg

IMGP1000.jpg

IMGP1001.jpg

IMGP1003.jpg

You know the SIM card (Do American mobil phones have SIM cards?) is probably ok, so you won't have lost your saved numbers or phone number? (Clarification: All SIM cards can store phone contacs, but only a limited amount. Once the card is full, the phone will start saving them on to it's own memory, which obviusly means you lose every contact saved there)

That screen damage looks like the protective cover only... if all the number arn't on the sim CARFULY try to remove the screen WITHOUT doing more damage to the LCD(?) and you may be able to recover the numbers. Or get the same model and swap the screens.

I lost my cell a while back and lost all the numbers I wasn't to unhappy about the phone... but all those number GONE.. SON OF A BITCH

Why was "love" and "my [heart] xou" scrachd in your phone? :-)

Cause my person stole my phone one day. and got bored. or was the doggy magic! :lol:

Oh and I need to get 10 bucks the place charges to get the numbers for you since i dont wanna do more damage. Cause it works....sorta, the red light lights up dimley when someone calls.

heh yea i do like the colors kindof if it meant htat my phone wasnt all deadified. My new phone gets here around Friday or Saturday, So Im gunna find something to do with this old phone here. im open to suggestions that don't include a hard flat surface and Sludgehammer, hammer or anything related to that :P

If you're lucky you might be able to recover the numbers with a phone -> PC cable, they don't generally need you to be able to use the phone...

I've seen dogs have phones like that before though, apparently they like the flashing lights, the dog who had the phone liked eating those 5-in-1 remotes too 'cos of the light that flashes then you change channel...

He managed to make the battery leak too though... :/

I suggest a dog fur cell phone cover for you next phone.

the dog will be lucky if its not made out its fur....heh, im kidding, i wouldnt really hurt the dog, i yelled at it though, and showed him the phone and he kinda pee'd himself a little because he's scared easily.

moonlit had a goood idiea, i would ugest pulling the circit board out and taking a few pics, so someone up hear can tell you were to sodder a a usb on to it and, after getting past the firmware you have your numbers. You may have to sort thro a huge txt file but that should be simple with ctrl+F.

Oh and Sparda , alot of US phones use sim tecnology but Verizon and NExtel use CDMA , and so thay don't nead SIM's , Version make up a large amount of the cell phone population in the U.S. , I use T-mobile because , of the custumore service , and the SIM, I like being able to change phones fast and with out much thought.

for your dog i would suguest a chew tow that vibrate , makes noise , or even vibrates sounds kinda like he neads some stimulation their.

Heh, i wish i could have an extended warrenty. my Verizon store has never heard of accidental damge, well they have but its more expensive and since i dont pay the cell bill i dont get to decide what features it has. So im going to attempt to talk to the guy about If i had a chance i would have wrote the numbers down but i cant see the screen even a little to get the numbers, kinda thing. If not, ill pull the circuit board out.

I'd suggest finding a menu tree somewhere then trying to copy your contacts over to your sim card... by .. well ... pressing the appropriate buttons :p (even without a screen..) another thing you could try is to connect it to your computer and try to pull the data off it ;)