Ordered Mkiv - No Email Confirmation?

Hi there,

Not sure if this is the most appropriate forum for such a query - I ordered a MK IV pineapple last week and haven't received an order confirmation email, or anything detailing tracking information. Should I have received this via email by now? Checked the site again today and it now says they're on backorder. My original order was placed on the 8th - just want to make sure I'm not one of the backordered ones now.

Thanks!

I dont know if this is where your are "supposed" to do it but I guarantee the people you are wanting to get a hold of will respond to your message here very soon! this is a very cool and active community. Dont worry about your order they will take really good care of you!

I dont know if this is where your are "supposed" to do it but I guarantee the people you are wanting to get a hold of will respond to your message here very soon! this is a very cool and active community. Dont worry about your order they will take really good care of you!

You should have received a confirmation email by now. I would contact the hakshop at shop@hak5.org and make sure your order went through. Also check your online account and see if you have been charged. Otherwise, I'm sorry to say you may be on the list of people waiting for a back-ordered unit. :/ They are pretty good at getting back quickly.

Good Luck! :)