mreidiv

So here's the 50-wps script.

if [ "$ACTION" = "pressed" -a "$BUTTON" = "wps" ]; then
        for dir in /var/run/hostapd-*; do
                [ -d "$dir" ] || continue
                hostapd_cli -p "$dir" wps_pbc
        done
fi

Shouldn't be too hard for someone to whip up an alternate script for it!

I actually already have. I am just integrating it into the UI.

What you should know, the reset and WPS button are.. mixed up at the momment. The bottom button which should be the reset button is the WPS button and vice versa.

Not that it matters though, there is something cool coming your way ;)

Best,

Sebkinne

Okay, what I've done with the button so far...

nano /etc/hotplug.d/button/50-wps

change the code to this,

#!/bin/sh

/www/pineapple/dnsspoof.sh

Tadaa!! Now you won't have to log into the box to turn on your Nyan Cat!! :P

Sweet jeebus! Pure awesomeness barry! I'm seeing this launch my tcpdump script after dinner...

telot

Sweet jeebus! Pure awesomeness barry! I'm seeing this launch my tcpdump script after dinner...

telot

It will start it, but not stop it, so just a heads up. I'm what most folks call an advance script-kiddy. I can modify one to do what I want it to, usually, but not create my own yet. :P

I'm about the same barry99705. I'm excited to see what Seb has in the works and also for the new firmware! I have to keep reminding myself that Darren and crew are 4hrs behind me. :P

And Sebkinne, and digininja are 5 hours ahead!

Edited by barry99705

I have implemented the buttons a little differently, I am sure many people here will like it.

It will be in version 1.0.1.

Barry, have you tested if your script actually works?

Pressing the WPS button actually triggers the "rest button" function and vice versa.

Would be great to hear if yours works "the right way around", but I doubt it.

So to get the effect of the script you would have to press the "reset" button at the bottom...

Best,

Seb

I have implemented the buttons a little differently, I am sure many people here will like it.

It will be in version 1.0.1.

Barry, have you tested if your script actually works?

Pressing the WPS button actually triggers the "rest button" function and vice versa.

Would be great to hear if yours works "the right way around", but I doubt it.

So to get the effect of the script you would have to press the "reset" button at the bottom...

Best,

Seb

Yep, I tested it, and it works. Turned off dnsspoof, hit a site on my test laptop, goes to site. Hit the wps button and wait a minutes, hit site and get the cat. They're not backwards on mine, though I haven't tried the reset button. I've been pretty leary of the reset buttons with any of the open router operating systems. Had to tear apart a few wrt's because of that damn button. :rolleyes:

Okay, I guess it's not working... :unsure:

Edited by barry99705

I was wondering the same thing about using an Alfa USB rather than a 3G hot spot. How would you even go about configuring that? I'm thinking that way you could do a coffee house redirect using their wifi, but you'd need to do something about getting past the splash page...

I was wondering the same thing about using an Alfa USB rather than a 3G hot spot. How would you even go about configuring that? I'm thinking that way you could do a coffee house redirect using their wifi, but you'd need to do something about getting past the splash page...

It looks like Darren has been looking into getting the alfa usb working http://forums.hak5.org/index.php?showtopic=25640&view=findpost&p=197329