Fortratrust Offers Pre-launch Promotions: $10 Dedicated Servers And 30% Off Entire Line.

proskater123

I got this in an email and wanted to share with everyone. I signed up for a $10 server to use as backup. Ill post what I got in my email.

FortraTrust offers pre-launch Promotions: $10 Dedicated Servers and 30% off entire line.

FortaTrust announces special limited time promotions with dedicated servers available from just US$10 per month, and 30% off the entire product line, valid for all new server activations by using promo code PREL2 at www.FortaTrust.com.

Herndon, VA (USA), 28-Feb-2012. FortaTrust is pleased to announce special limited time promotions with servers available from just ten (10) dollars per month, in addition to offering 30% off of the entire product line. This offer is valid for all new server activations by using promo code PREL2, and will be available through March 1, 2012. These promotions are being offered in conjunction with the pre-launch of FortaTrust, a new suite of services, targeting fortified and ultra-available hosted computing services.

FortaTrust, a unit of Infolink, was created in conjunction with an equity transaction, with a multi-national telecommunications concern, based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. It has already upgraded thousands of its customers to FortaTrust, who have been delivered its services since earlier this year. “We will be growing by leaps and bounds in 2012 to accommodate the thousands of new customers we are inheriting concurrent with these transactions. This growth includes an expansion of our Panama data center (Q2), bringing online a new data center in the United States that was recently acquired (end of Q1), expanding into our Brazilian partner's data center in Sao Paulo (end of Q1), and opening a new data center in Europe towards the end of this year.”, said Miguel Abood, FortaTrust Brand Manager.

He continued, "The stratospheric rise of the need for secure hosting offerings has provided Infolink the opportunity to create a new offering to fill the void in this space not served by other players in the cloud and dedicated hosting industry. FortaTrust aims to immediately fill this void, not only targeting clients needing these type of services, but offering them at value unequalled by any firm in the industry. FortaTrust will help our clients build comprehensive secure hosting solutions, allowing them to re-focus on business issues, as opposed to being mired in the trenches of ever increasing security threats on the Internet. As of today, we are currently offering fortified, ultra-available dedicated servers, but this is just the beginning. We have many new offerings which will become available in Q2, 2012. These include services for Cloud Computing, Secured Storage, and Secured E-Mail.”

In an effort to maximize the visibility of FortaTrust’s new offering, it is proud to offer these promotions which are designed to allow even the most budget conscious firms access to enterprise class computing, For more information about FortaTrust, and the promotions, please visit www.FortaTrust.com. Please be sure to use the promo code, PREL2, when provisioning your service to receive 30% off of your order.

About Infolink

Infolink provides secure dedicated and cloud hosting solutions. We deliver enterprise-level services to businesses of all sizes and kinds worldwide. We initiated operations in 1999 and since have grown to serve thousands of customers. FortaTrust integrates the industry's best technologies for each customer's specific need and delivers it as a service via the company's commitment to excellence. Our core products include secure Dedicated and Cloud Hosting, as well as custom tailored solutions designed pursuant to customer specifications. Around the world our solutions serve our customers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, facilitating businesses to generate engaging content, and make it more collaborative, viral and social. Our low cost, extensive customization capabilities mean companies receive a tailored solution that can be effectively integrated into core business.

Source: Infolink

Mr. Alberto Jackson

+1.703.466.0078

ajackson@fortatrust.com

I didn't want to fully move over to their servers but i figure for 10 a month it was at least worth getting my hands on one server.